Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Apparently Roseanne wants her show to be a very short revival
  2. Bulls unable to outtank the Magic
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Downloaded Pac-Man Championship edition 2P mode for something fun for me and the kids, and now I’m fairly addicted. Also just beat Shovel Knight and I’m playing the second way through at a higher difficulty.
  4. QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 30, 2018 -> 01:05 PM) The NBA is a complete and utter laughing stock. I'd rather tell people that I am a WWE fan (which I am) compared to a NBA fan. This league is a joke! Glad to hear. Will keep that in mind
  5. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 02:29 PM) Spiegs is awful. He is the worst part of the score right now. Danny Mac, the guy that backstabbed everyone with his bff Decastro, that’s the worst part of the score hands down. Spiegs was great and neither him nor Goff deserved that bulls***, and certainly not for a guy who has time and time again burned his employers and listeners
  6. QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 1, 2018 -> 12:00 PM) Robert had a double in the B game. Had his bell rung in a collision with Tatis also ?
  7. i understand that Trump showed up and was like "FREE MONEY, IM GONNA GOLF!", but it somewhat surprises me that lifetime politicians like Price, Zinke, Pruitt, Shulkin have showed up and used their positions as black credit cards and it never occurred to any of them that it would be called out.
  8. KCs GM all but confirmed that Albert Wilson is going to the Bears
  9. I am in the camp that thinks Engel is what he is. Can’t think of many players that learned how to hit at 26 or older
  10. More than 30 White House aides lost their top secret intelligence access and had their security clearance downgraded today. Unprecedented https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...ecret-clearance
  11. Glennon will officially be cut on the first day of the new NFL year which I think they said was March 14
  12. Glennon and Willie Young cut. Nagy will be on the score at 10
  13. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 28, 2018 -> 09:14 AM) What did the White Sox offer to keep him? Does it matter? You are trying to prove that the system isn’t about making as much money as possible by adding one insignificant example that meant nothing in the long run
  14. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 28, 2018 -> 07:21 AM) Buerhle was willing to do it to keep Uribe around...or defer more. Buehrle took the largest contract offered to him by the marlins and left.
  15. QUOTE (ptatc @ Feb 27, 2018 -> 11:30 AM) At his age, I have full confidence he'll return. There's never a guarantee but I would bet one of Greg's houses on it.
  16. Those players arent even overhyped on soxtalk, much less the entire MLB
  17. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 26, 2018 -> 01:59 PM) First time since I’ve been going that I’m not doing the all session pass. I’ll be there for all the SIU games though so 1 game it is for me. boo this man
  18. wtf, no white sox audio?
  19. "No solutions are reasonable." Huh
  20. QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Feb 25, 2018 -> 09:49 PM) That is the counterpoint and a very legitimate one. Maybe I have too much confidence in JR's ability to sign a mega deal with a player like Machado or maybe I just want this guy on our team badly or maybe seeing Burgur's big azz running the bases scared me. Put Machado at third with the projected line-up we could have and the Sox start looking like a legit contender for a wild card in 2019. If you have the confidence he can sign him to the deal, then you don’t want to give up what Baltimore is going to want. That guy is not going to be traded for a song . I want him too, but I want him to be part of a larger puzzle instead of the main piece
  21. QUOTE (SCCWS @ Feb 25, 2018 -> 09:06 PM) WRONG. The fans who die before the success will have regrets on their deathbeds. Gmab, we aren’t 88 years past a title. They won 13 years ago, get a grip
  22. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 25, 2018 -> 09:24 PM) I do agree with all of this, but I also think most tank jobs don't look as pretty as the Sox does The sox fortunately had three extremely valuable pieces to kickstart things. Teams like the Cubs and Astros had to truly bottom out

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.