Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 09:25 AM) The Bills went 9-7 with Kyle Orton as their QB. The Jets went 4-12 and they got absolutely curb stomped by the Bills twice. The Bills are a far superior team to the Jets at this point and Rexy loves his defense. The Bills are also not in salary cap hell and he has a far better GM giving him talent in Doug Whaley compared to Idzik. The Bills will be bringing in at least one QB and I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring in 2 or 3. It's not going to be EJ or bust. u mad bro
-
Hello to the new Soxtalk posters!
*waves around blackmail pictures*
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 09:12 AM) I can't figure out why Rex Ryan took the Buffalo job. Isn't that pretty much the Jets about 5 years ago? Great defense with no QB and no first round pick this year. I'll take Matt Ryan and the Falcons defense rebuild any day over that. Its the Jets last year(defense is better, but Ryan always coaches his defense well). He just traded Geno for EJ
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 08:40 AM) Won't even interview with the Bears for a promotion Dan Pompeii mentioned this morning that it could be those serious health issues that he had in his final year that is keeping him where he is at. It was just an opinion, but there could be a lot of truth to it. Didnt he have a stroke on the sideline?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I remember when the call was reversed on Megatron i said "I will take it", but felt very guilty in saying so.
-
2015 TV Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 07:45 AM) I couldn't get into that show after the first 3 episodes, and everything I read that happens, I'm glad I missed. Don't need to see her getting her salad tossed. The only reason I know about it is Deadspin. Im browsing "What do the Broncos do now?" and then I see that. Im glad for Lena Dunham that she has been successful and the show works, but I am not really interested in her love life.
-
Yoan Lopez signs with AZ, $8.25 million
QUOTE (LDF @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 06:02 AM) Yoan Lopez has been clear by the government... does anyone knows his profile?? http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/Ex...rticleId=336811
-
2015 TV Thread
Well, Allison Williams had an interesting scene in "Girls".
-
The Winter/Spring Weather Complaint Thread
very true, last week would have been a 20 degree house
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
this should be fun Also, have we seen the end of Peyton? If John Fox is out, and Gase and Del Rio take HC jobs elsewhere, you have to wonder if Manning has any motivation to come back after how this season ended
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
It's pretty crazy that Peyton has gotten this far with that neck injury. My dad has the same thing and one less surgery and it has wrecked him
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
So is Leslie Frazier canned?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
@ProFootballTalk: Just heard Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli is expected to become the defensive coordinator in Tampa.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 03:59 PM) Trent Richardson - inactive for a playoff game. What was worse, the Browns drafting him so high or the Colts giving up a 1st round pick after watching him suck? Hard to believe how many of the Alabama running backs have flamed out at the next level. TRich and Ingram have been mediocre at best. Lacy has been good but seems to be prone to injury due to his running style
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 02:06 PM) Potentially season saving forced fumble by Peppers, Murray was gone for 6 there. Where was that last year? Like most veterans that played under Trestman, the performance was sorely lacking
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 01:07 PM) That extra ability to make plays on the run is what makes him the best though. His accuracy has been off today as well.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Packers D is getting punked
-
Hello to the new Soxtalk posters!
QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 12:50 PM) Well see how he treats the church elders. You should at least shoot him a PM and let him know we are considering banning him. "The List" remains unedited
-
Hello to the new Soxtalk posters!
QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 12:42 PM) I remember you from WSI. Glad to see more of the WSI posters finding a better home for all things White Sox. So you are saying we shouldn't ban this person. Are you sure?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Good game so far, Rodgers clearly isn't right but still better than 96 percent of the league
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 08:31 AM) Rex Ryan to Buffalo I like Ryan, but how does a team with a stud defense and no QB or offense improve by hiring him? Only thing that changed is his team colors. Really good defense, not so good offense, he just traded Geno for EJ
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Cam on Cam crime
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
42 now
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2015 -> 05:59 PM) Rose isn't playing tonight, his knee is sore. Not this s*** again... This is the time and the team to sit against, no worries
-
SoxFest 2015
I hope this turnout ends up being somewhat correlative to park attendance this season.