Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 12:15 PM) He'll be here and so will Mike Shanahan. SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH
  2. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 12:05 PM) Kyle, please tell me you were a kidding. In what world does that sound like a sane decision. This is just absurd. Do they just want to encourage a Jay Cutler tirade or something. That is just awful and for everyone saying Cutler stole / robbed the Bears, please. He didn't write the contract. no green font
  3. The Bears are putting Cutler on the mic for media day today. So that will be fun
  4. well i went ahead and gave him a shoutout and tagged soxnet. All of you twitter fans should do the same
  5. HEY EVERYONE WE DONT HAVE TO CRY OURSELVES TO SLEEP NOW BECAUSE HE IS WRONG
  6. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 10:15 AM) If Clausen does light up the lions there will be way too much notre dame legacy in my rooted interests for my liking. Lol. i really dont see the Lions letting Clausen light him up
  7. I have to think arbitration was offered due to the fact that Viciedo has generated interest in the last year, maybe interest that the Sox didnt act on at the time. Hahn isnt an idiot, i dont think he would be throwing money around blindly
  8. The first white sox game I ever attended was the last year of Old Comiskey, and Ivan Calderon(RIP) waved at me from left field.
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Hollywood is pissed off about Sony canceling the film
  10. QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 08:48 PM) They should have done this much sooner. At the least, you want Clausen to get enough reps that you know whether or not he's worth a s***. At this point, I'm not sure if you can learn anything from how he plays. See Cousins, Kirk I'm not sure we are going to learn anything about Clausen that we don't already know. I seriously doubt this guy is a candidate for a career rebirth. Fales on the other hand, should be starting this game. rapaport thinks Trestman can save his job if he can win with Clausen. That is absolutely preposterous and if it's true I will be livid. I don't think they will win, but gmab
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:02 PM) yeah, the bank put the money back. what sucks the most is how I'll have to go and change the info for all my auto-bill payments. Kinda funny how every time I make a purchase that my bank finds "unusual", they freeze my card and call me right away to question it. But the time a my card is used for $90 worth of $1 DVD rentals, nothing is flagged. I called Redbox and they didnt even have me on record in their system. Flagging fraud is very imperfect and relies on a lot of different factors. Seems easy enough, but a lot of different things come into play. And you know what? We get yelled at when we are wrong for stopping valid transactions, we get yelled at for stopping a card for not stopping it quick enough, and we get yelled at after the fact because people have to change their auto billing (wink wink).
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 08:33 PM) why cant you talk about fraud though? I just had to cancel my debit card yesterday after seeing a $91 Redbox charge hit my card on Monday. Never used Redbox before. Let's just say my employer is very good about protecting their strategies. I would like to point out the inaccuracies and why they are inaccurate, but it's hard to do that without inviting more questions that would lead to me having to say something that I shouldnt. redbox is a big one, easy place for people to test out counterfeit cards without being face to face with a merchant. Sorry you had to close your card, I'm sure your bank has your back though.
  13. QUOTE (GreenSox @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 06:33 PM) I see that the Padres just sent Trae Turner packing in the Will Myers trade. Good news: that means we can trade Rodon for the proven veteran of your choice. I hope that doesn't happen because I couldn't bear to read you whine about it any more than you already do
  14. What's the highest draft slot the Bears can achieve this season? 7?
  15. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 06:08 PM) Let's go Jimmy Clausen!! Hope the Bears kick ass this weekend, for not only my own team's sake, but also for Jimmy Clausen. Suh is gonna eat Clausen alive. I hope you know that
  16. That's bonkers. I wonder if we have seen the last of cutler
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I wish I could really talk to you guys about my employer and fraud, but all I can say is you guys are very misinformed
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 05:01 PM) Its just a tremendous jump from downloading some emails to murdering innocent people over a movie. It is, but they have been demanding apologies and telling Sony to cancel the movie since the breach happened. They took the terrorist route when they believed they weren't being taken seriously. Could they/would they actually follow through? I doubt it, but Sony believes they have to take it seriously
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 05:01 PM) Its just a tremendous jump from downloading some emails to murdering innocent people over a movie. It is, but they have been demanding apologies and telling Sony to cancel the movie since the breach happened. They took the terrorist route when they believed they weren't being taken seriously. Could they/would they actually follow through? I doubt it, but Sony believes they have to take it seriously
  20. Apparently UMich offered Harbaugh 6/49M
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 04:46 PM) So a comedic film would cause them to all of a sudden bomb movie theaters in the US? THATS what puts them over the edge? I dont buy it. Hackers that can crack a horribly flawed security system and then download from an outdated exchange server doesnt scare me. They were pretty crazy when Team America came out too. Apparently sarcasm doesn't work so well in NK Believe what you want, I haven't seen any reaction like this due to any hacker break.
  22. http://ble.ac/1AIpySB Just think, if the police and 49ers had actually done something about a NFL lineman beating his pregnant wife, maybe he might not have had the chance to rape someone a few days ago
  23. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 02:34 PM) Is that serious? I wish it wasn't
  24. "I looked at the tape of the game, and I was pleased with the effort that the players gave. It doesnt mean it was enough to win the game, because it certainly wasnt, but the effort was there" -Mark Trestman
  25. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 12:24 PM) Jay can't really make an argument for being better than anyone. But, they both throw good deep balls, and both fold with the hint of any pressure. At least dalton hangs onto the ball though. 63 INTs and 18 fumbles in 4 years, so they both dont particularly care for keeping possession Although Jays 12(!!!!!) this season really skew everything

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.