Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Happy Holidays Soxtalk
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:43 AM) Sure, bust out the Happy Holidays thread after Hanukkah ends. Racist. (I'm not Jewish) you had your chance to air your grievances yesterday, so i will ignore this
-
2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 12:45 PM) Porn exists, guys. No need to watch a bad show for the occasional boob like it's 1995 and you're 14. Well when Susan Sarandons daughter does porn, i will watch it
-
2014-2015 NCAA football thread
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 12:10 PM) Well, when he told me, "Don't spot the ball there, you f***ing idiot," I understood him pretty clearly. thats because he didnt have a lot of "S"'s to enunciate in that sentence
-
2014 TV thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 10:19 AM) I kept with it, watched it as kind of white noise most of the time. It gets pretty bad, the 7th season is just a turd, but there are funny parts and hot nekked chicks. Can't remember the season but there's this british chick that's a nanny and they show her boobies a ton and with good reason, perfection. But that was the best part of the show. Susan Sarandons daughter is just amazing in her episode
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 11:49 AM) I'd do the same thing, unfortunately my old kindle fire wont charge up to 40% so I can't even get the damn thing to go back to factory settings so I could return it. It charges higher but it doesn't read the battery level right, so frustrating (it'll just stop increasing the meter at 25%, but the damn thing will run for days still). I have charging issues as well, but mine is because my 4 year old grabs the kindle and walks away with it still plugged in. The cord has been pulled out so many times that the charging port is just messed up. I have to plug it in and lean the connected wire on something so it has a little bit of pressure on it and then it starts charging
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 11:43 AM) They have a buy-used program for a lot of devices, Kindles included. That said, you will probably get like $5 for it. Yea, i understand that i wont get much. sending it back for refurb is preferable to me than holding on to it until it is unusable and it ends up in the city dump
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 11:21 AM) Will Aaron Brooks be the first tiny, offense-oriented backup PG to return the next season after playing well? if he keeps doing what he is doing, another team will overpay
-
Technology catch-all thread
Does Amazon have a trade-up program for Kindles? I have one that is 3 years old, and its been through the ringer with my kids. I saw the HD Fire 6 is 79 bucks and want to get it, but I would rather not have 2 of them.
-
And "it" begins once again
He is right, f*** shopping. Wives understand it around this time of year
-
Happy Holidays Soxtalk
Whatever you celebrate, I hope you guys and gals all have a good one
- And "it" begins once again
-
And "it" begins once again
well my four year old is under the weather, I hope it doesnt impact his christmas
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 08:33 AM) He inadvertantly smacked an assistant coach right in the face if that video continued for a couple more seconds. You cant get in the way of the swagger, or bad things will happen
-
And "it" begins once again
No need to read this thread, i will just close it "on accident"
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Another solid win, and I don't want to say this too loud but we are starting to see longer flashes of old D Rose
-
Sox Sign David Robertson - 4 yr, $46 mil
QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 02:42 PM) Wouldn't be a problem if this board wasn't full of people who know nothing about baseball. come on now, we all have different opinions. no need for this
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
that was awesome because even if they didnt award the foul, he drained it
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
So texts between Ray McDonald and the girl he (allegedly) raped indicate that Aldon Smith came over and they all drank a bunch of vodka and cranberry together. Looks like Aldon will be taking some more time off soon
-
Evan Longoria
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 09:31 AM) The iPod has already been traded 3 times, pick something else. Corn cob pipe, turd sandwich, or pick a new gift. (it's 3 bottles of pepto bismol) *scans gifts* I will take the Longoria.
-
Evan Longoria
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 09:11 AM) You aren't happy with your turd sandwich? I want the ipod, keep trading
-
Evan Longoria
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 09:06 AM) So you're justification for getting Longoria for a turd sandwich and a corn cob pipe is that the Rays haven't been selling high, even though they got a future #3/4 starter in Drew Smyly, a well thought of prospect in Nick Franklin, and a very talented, very young player in Willy Adames for David Price who was a year and a half away from free agency. That's comparing apples to Longoria's oranges. He's not expensive, he's locked up for a long time, and he's still fairly young. He's going to cost the entire system. I bet you are just awful at a white elephant gift exchange, you just have to be sooooooo realistic about it
-
Missing Malaysian Airliner thread
So they fear it was taken over by hackers, does that mean that a plane can be completely remote controlled? Because that part seems a bit farfetched I mean, an entire plane completely disappearing the way this one did is farfetched, but thats another story
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
It's interesting that they gave him a game suspension and cited repeated violations of the player safety code. You would think repeated violations would get more than just one game
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
So if you are Detroit, do you have Raiola appeal so he can play against the Packers for the NFC North title? Or do you let him sit so he is available for the playoff game? Edit: NM, his appeal is being heard today
-
North Korean internet
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/world/asia/n...ml?c=homepage-t So this whole Sony thing is getting more interesting every day