Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (mataipaepae @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 09:20 AM) Why is WAR the end all be all? It certainly is not
  2. X should be skipped
  3. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 08:41 AM) I just don't know how the Cardinals are going to win another game with Ryan Lindley at QB. It has to suck to get this far and have all of your QB(s) get hurt. FIFY
  4. OMG WEEKEND FULL OF 50s AND FOG I HATES IT SO MUCH
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:45 AM) It was a spur of the moment thing. And funny enough, that spur of the moment couple of texts was probably better than anything that WWE writers did last night.(Main PPV-wise, since you guys are pretty sucked into NXT)
  6. QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:19 AM) I wasn't alone in the matter. I had a feeling you guys were doing that, thats why I didnt respond too much to it besides asking if it was a squash. I just question why you chose that match, I just dont care about Swagger or Rusev, you would have been better off if you told me Lana was fired.
  7. QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:09 AM) I was enjoying it despite the awful crowd and than that ending happened. Pointless. Kyyle, what did you think of the Rusev/Swagger finish? lol, exactly what I thought would happen until you went into troll mode.
  8. http://www.csnchicago.com/white-sox/hawk-h...hicago-baseball Say what you will about Hawk, but he called this offseason. I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
  9. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 03:21 PM) That could be a costly loss for GB, they ain't beating the Seahawks in Seattle. Seattle needs the Cardinals to fall apart, otherwise Green Bay would be hosting
  10. I think Jordy Nelson had a real life Space Jam incident
  11. Noah doubtful tonite vs Heat
  12. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 10:08 AM) A part of me still want the Sox to give Ynoa a shot at starting. He was really good as a starter in 2013 in A ball, and didn't exactly light the world on fire as a reliever last year. Hate to see a "once in a generation" pitcher end up being a reliever without getting another shot with the new team. I think his arm and shoulder issues are forcing them to convert him. Who knows though, maybe Coop finds a delivery flaw and works it out, maybe he throws one pitch and TJS
  13. QUOTE (WKamm @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 07:07 AM) After they signed a cheater? Hell, no!!!! Ok. Stay home. Nbd
  14. Oh you didn't know I was gangster? You know now.
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:30 AM) Not to be a party pooper, but are other beat guys reporting it yet? I need to get on the twittah. Levine should be axed if it's false. ESPN has it on their front page. This means it is unassailable truth
  16. QUOTE (flavum @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:27 AM) No, that's Saturdays at 8-10. He was on. The score is so weird on the weekends, no idea why they stream syndicated crap instead of the local shows
  17. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 08:22 AM) Yeah, same here. f***ing sucks. I think the show Bruce Levine hosts comes on at 9
  18. Could we have asked for a better offseason? Damn I want spring training to start now
  19. QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 11:45 PM) Quintana is good. Melky is is probably not anymore. He was just fine last season and the season before
  20. Martz is no savior. if he was such a great OC he would be employed right now.
  21. I didn't realize that Bryce Harper filed a grievance with the union in order to void terms the final year of his contract, the 2015 season. (Typical Boras douche move) I would be all about bringing him to the Sox for this season if things have gotten past the point of repair with Rizzo. f*** it, go for it
  22. QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 05:31 PM) ISU winning 45-20 in the quarterfinals of the FCS playoffs. MVC is representing well.
  23. QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 12, 2014 -> 12:42 PM) it is not that bad, considering. Considering what?
  24. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 01:47 PM) How exactly are we going to make Viciedo's offense something other than offensive? Love
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Yoda @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 10:59 AM) Shoot me for posting about a film that won't be released until January 2015, but I am excited to see a Michael Mann movie back on the big screen. Highly respect his work and the trailer to this new film looks like classic 'Mann' all the way. Blackhat: Well, it's ok, January 2015 is only 19 days away. We forgive you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.