Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 12:05 PM) What would be his incentive to lie? He doesn't care. Most of those injuries were reported when they were happening. I remember after the Rumble, a guy I know told me heard from someone at the building that Punk was suppose to be in the final 3 but they changed it midway to Kane coming out to pull him out. I thought it was BS but Punk seems to confirm that. Yikes You could tell when he was eliminated that he didn't expect it
  2. QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:56 AM) I'm beginning to think Shark was the person Hahn was referring to about trying to get at the deadline. I know I mentioned it towards end of last season, but Hawk sure made a lot of references to Shark being on the Sox in the future. Again, this makes no sense at all. Why would Oakland move Shark at the deadline after shipping off Russell a month earlier, and still being in the playoff race?
  3. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:53 AM) Just this last year, or in his career as a starter? In his career as a starter(3 seasons),his first two seasons he faded, last season not so much. Hard to tell here because of his career path, it is very unconventional considering his age
  4. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:49 AM) Hasn't the main issue been that he falls off in the second half? His second half stats this season were pretty close to his first half
  5. QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:31 AM) Just noticed the A's top prospect is a AA SS. Kinda odd they'd be looking at adding another, esp. after adding Barreto. Stocking your minors with quality SS prospects is like burying gold for later
  6. QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:11 AM) girl probably showed interest b/c she thought he was jeff teague AND Marquis probably burned the damn pizza too
  7. I think the main difference between Teague and Anderson is Teague didn't have friends tweeting "good luck elsewhere"
  8. QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:02 AM) So this is happening then. Twitter confirmed, dude. Just like bigfoot
  9. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:41 AM) I wonder if this is the potential three way the Sox were reportedly in on at the trade deadline. If I had to chose, gimme Upton with an extension over Samardjiza. I know Upton is less likely but a 3,4,5 of Abreu, LaRoche, Upton is pretty solid. One can dream right... I doubt the A's were shopping JS in the middle of a pennant race, after they just acquired him for the pennant race
  10. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:19 AM) Lol I would of done the same thing if a dude said something racist to me. I do really hate HHH. From what I read they were in a cafeteria eating and the guy said something like Del Rio needs to clean up the dishes. Del Rio told him to apologize and the guy just smirked at him, so Del Rio erased the smirk.
  11. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:16 AM) Wow yeah I haven't seen Del Rio, what happened to him? He b**** slapped a worker because the guy made a racist comment to him. So HHH fired him
  12. I noticed also that WWE has legally prevented Del Rio and Punk from participating in UFC. It was kind of ambiguous, but it seemed like neither of them still can participate, I wonder if they signed no compete clauses On a side note, Vince's disdain for UfC is crazy. I can't figure it out
  13. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 08:56 AM) Just think about this argument though. "We're giving up a year of team control and saving money by trading our better players for worse players". Not exactly a strong tactic there. I wouldn't say "worse" players, I would say "unproven". Look at Donaldson, he was the Single A throw-in to the Harden trade, and was a catcher to boot. Beane believes in this strategy and he has been pretty successful, I would say
  14. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 07:57 AM) Samardzija/Reddick for Viciedo/Semien/?/?...? DEAL!
  15. All I am gonna say is if WWE can reconcile with Bret Hart, anything can happen. Doesn't look likely, but let's be honest here, this would make tons of money for all
  16. QUOTE (daggins @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 07:39 AM) I want Samardjiza extended so the Sox can exploit a new market inefficiency - guys with unpronounceable last names. Samardjiza, Michelczewski... who's next? They made a pass at Saltalamacchia last year, too bad
  17. @susanslusser: I am hearing rumblings that the #Athletics are close to a fairly significant deal that involves Jeff Samardzija.
  18. Proving collusion in his case seems pretty tough. Terrible last year, lots of miles, legal problems. That alone right there is enough for any team to say thanks but no thanks, I don't see how they could prove all teams decided collectively to not sign him
  19. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 06:43 PM) I mean I think of Viciedo as completely worthless. If I were an opposing GM I would not give up anything for him unless it removed a salary I didn't want on my roster. Well yea, you are a jaded white sox fan. Of course
  20. Peace out Briggs. It didn't end well, but you had some great moments in a Bears uniform http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...go-may-be-over/
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 03:54 PM) Seconded. But hope it's good for all the dorks...I mean nerds, dammit! I mean fans. Says the guy who watches WWE (as much as me)
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    i wouldnt worry too much about the droid, we all know R2 is gonna be around
  23. I could have sworn someone on Soxtalk made an argument that Alexeis defensive statistics and zone ratings are skewed negatively because he gets to a lot of balls that he really shouldnt, and then cant make the play because they are such incredibly difficult plays. Or, i could be having a bad Hawk flashback
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 12:58 PM) Still prepared to be disappointed. But the Falcon got me excited. I am completely open minded on it because at the very least, George Lucas is not writing the lines.
  25. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 09:44 AM) Bears should hire Brian Kelly. You keep your mess right there. We have our own to worry about

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.