Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (flavum @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:41 AM) http://www.baseball-reference.com/friv/tra...franch_ID_2=FLA They took Billy Koch. That right there makes every trade for the rest of my life a win
  2. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:38 AM) We traded them Ozzie Guillen... I honestly cannot remember the last time the Sox had a trade with the Marlins. At least not one significant enough for me to think that the Sox lost the deal
  3. QUOTE (LDF @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 06:43 PM) you are right, i hate the sox trading with the marlins, the marlins always seems to get the best from the sox. then again it may be my imagination. I honestly cannot remember the last time the Sox had a trade with the Marlins. At least not one significant enough for me to think that the Sox lost the deal
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:15 AM) Fast Food Burgers are awful, unless it is the Habit or Five Guys and Five Guys is too expensive for a fast food setting. Best burger is made at home, imo. Grilled with some cheese and topped with grilled onions and mushrooms if not lazy. Plus some ketchup. Perfect. If I was going to pick a chain place, I enjoy Red Robin of all places. Red Robin is pretty good. And it is a plus that there is plenty of stuff to keep your kid occupied
  5. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 09:49 AM) It takes more than talent to win in the NBA, and the Nets are Exhibit 1. the Nets are such a weird collection of players. They are like the Redskins of the NBA, they just are mismatched, Older name players, and a bunch of filler around them. The Bulls had them on a string and they were playing rope-a-dope, there was nothing they could do
  6. It seemed like we had no real summer this year, just a long mild spring that faded to fall. I went up to Wisconsin in the last week of July, and we had 3 nights in our cabin that it was 50 degrees outside, and the daytime temps didnt get higher than 70
  7. Niko's up and under, spin off the glass with the foul was so awesome yesterday. One of those euro moves, lol
  8. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 08:30 AM) Don't know the whole story but didn't he just walk on at OSU and was a wrestler more than football player? Yep and yep
  9. QUOTE (oldsox @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 07:19 AM) How many games would that trio win in 2015 with the Sox as now constructed? Assume no major injuries to them, and they collectively get 90-100 starts. Well, assuming no other moves? Well, the bullpen really hasnt been addressed yet outside of Duke, so im not going to give these guys a bunch of wins. If the Sox swing a Shark trade, you have to think Bullpen is next on the agenda to give these guys some protection after the 7th inning
  10. Rodgers has taken some scary sacks today. His head bounced off the turf twice and the last one was like 4 inches from Theismann leg
  11. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 30, 2014 -> 04:31 PM) Herschel Walker? Of course, I should have included that for sure
  12. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 30, 2014 -> 03:55 PM) I remember when the Redskins traded their 1st RD picks in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2nd RD pick in 2012 to my Rams to move up a couple spots to take RG3. The Rams then used some of Washinton's picks to pick up some more draft picks. In total, the trade looks like this..... Rams trades: QB Robert Griffin III Washinton trades: DT Michael Brockers, CB Janoris Jenkins, RB Isaiah Pead, G Rokevious Watkins, LB Alec Ogletree, WR Stedman Bailey, RB Zac Stacy, and OT Greg Robinson. Could this be the most lobsided trade in recent NFL history? I think it is a contender, but you have to put that up against Ricky Williams. The Colts got a haul for Marshall Faulk too, although both teams were happy with their return.
  13. Everytime I watch a Bulls game I am astonished at how much Jimmy butlers game has improved. Both since he was drafted, and from last year to this year.
  14. QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Nov 30, 2014 -> 02:03 PM) YES I KNOW its ROSENTHAL. That's what i get for hitting POST TOPIC "BEFORE" reading everything through. Don't I get at least ONE "D-UH???""" You do get one, but the title had two (Rosenthal and Samardzija were spelled Roenthal and Samardjiza) I was only responding to the previous page, flavum pointed it out lol
  15. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 30, 2014 -> 11:52 AM) WHy was the 87.7 The Game threat closed? Accidental. Blame the newbs(although it was probably me)
  16. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 09:29 AM) I wouldnt say they got "Northed". They had maxed out at The Score. There was little room for advancement with their solidified lineup. I am very sure they knew it was a risk to jump, but in radio you need to take whatever chances you get. Sometimes those risks pay off (The Score's early years), sometimes they dont. Kaplan and Haugh continue their show and continue to get paid while the rest of the staff is left looking for jobs. That is the very definition of being northed. North kept his show, got paid, AND got it cross promoted on Comcast while everyone else's check bounced. Of course they knew there was risk in jumping, but that wasn't right
  17. @sryantribune: A statement from Mike Thomas expected today on status of coach Beckman. Signs indicate he's staying. My condolences, Illini fans #WINT
  18. Topic title corrected. I repeat, topic title corrected.
  19. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 30, 2014 -> 08:03 AM) Unfortunately I have little faith in the McCaskeys firing anybody after only 2 years I actually think they will. I think the McCaskeys want to shed the label of the stubborn ownership and get the label of a winning ownership. Lovie getting fired was a big surprise, as was Angelo. Both of them got paid for another season
  20. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 10:07 PM) We are on the same page Kyle. It took a while, I didn't want to open the book. They forced me to
  21. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 03:10 PM) He's like 90 years old and has always been embarrassingly bad at typing on his phone. Deadspin always posts his butt-tweets
  22. @AlexKennedyNBA: DeMar DeRozan has a torn left adductor longus tendon. There is no timetable for his return at the moment. Huge loss for Toronto. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 03:06 PM) Crap news for Raps. DeRozan out for indefinite period of Time. Torn tendon in ankle. From what I am reading, it's the thigh/hip area
  23. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 01:11 PM) Been out all day, what's the update here? Brian is still mad at me for spoiling The Flash for him
  24. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 01:09 PM) Neither of these are at odds with what I said. Yea I read it quickly, my bad.
  25. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 01:06 PM) Perhaps not a big 5 writer does not break it through twitter, but I have not seen a case where a best friend is the first to break news by accidentally tweeting at the minor league prospect involved rather than anybody saying "Samardizajsjsa to w. sox done deal." Some random teenager broke Trestman to Chicago on Twitter, k0na has broken multiple trades. It happens here and there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.