Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Beckhams catch was the most athletic catch i have ever seen. David Tyrees catch was the best i have ever seen given the situation
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 24, 2014 -> 08:15 AM) I just looked at the description for Jurassic World. Way, way different than that surprising teaser from a couple years ago with Sam Neill and Willem Defoe. This one has Chris Pratt, and the plot line looks... less than exciting. pretty sure that was just a fan trailer. At this point Jurassic Park is what it is for me. They decided to continue the story and keep all of the movies as canon. Thats fine, i would have preferred a total reboot and try and keep the movie close to the original book, but whatever. I kind of like that the Park is up and running exactly like they wanted it to originally, and things are advanced beyond an island with a bunch of mysterious dinosaurs in the woods.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 24, 2014 -> 07:15 AM) To summarize PFF's findings for yesterday, the defense played fabulously well and the offense was dreadful - in case your eyes didn't tell you that. Overall, PFF's grades indicate that we have a league average offense and a league average defense. Maybe more excitingly, the Bucs took our crown as league's worst special teams Does it break up the offense per half? I am just curious if they merely tread water in the second half after drowning in the first. Every TD they had was a layup due to a turnover
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 09:40 PM) It's still on... anyways that Big Show swerve legit shook me. Great main event so far. Really? Big show surprised you? He always swerves
-
2014 Films Thread
A trailer for Star Wars:The Force Awakens is supposedly coming with the final Hobbit movie, and a trailer for Jurassic World will be played Thursday around the football games
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
#eliface
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Holy s*** Odell Beckham!!!!!
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Martellus Bennett with a sick catch
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
That was seriously one of the most pathetic halfs I have ever seen. Way to come out inspired
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Bye Briggs
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Rowand is gonna get thrown out for wearing Punk merchandise
-
Jay Bruce
QUOTE (Lemon_44 @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 06:18 AM) I think I'm probably in the vast minority, but I'd trade Q for Bruce straight up. That's assuming Bruce is back to 100%. I think he'd bring more to the Sox than Quintana. I know people mention his contract but 17 mill, or whatever he's scheduled to make, doesn't seem all that bad when the Sox just gave 12.5 mill to a 35 year old part time DH. Maybe I overrate Bruce, but a 27 year old who has put up his kind of numbers is the type of guy that can be a major building block. You overrate Bruce, and vastly underrate Q and his worth. If this trade was straight up, the Sox would be robbed. If Q goes in a trade with Cincy, there better be more coming with Bruce
-
40 Man Roster
QUOTE (Lillian @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 07:38 AM) I read where the Sox acquired Joe Savery: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/11/mino...s-triunfel.html Why haven't I seen anything about it, on this board? Not a terribly big deal, the guy hasn't really stayed in the majors too much. If you want to start a thread, Feel free
-
Kenny Wiliams is excited
- 2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 10:07 PM) I don't watch much NBA at all, but IMO Mirotic has some major potential. It seems like he has the natural basketball talent, just can he learn how to play the NBA game. Mirotic has flashed multiple times tonite, he looks great- Dodgers aggressively pursuing Alexei
QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 04:50 PM) I don't think anyone HAS to put up bad numbers for months at a time. Well you go ahead and let me know when you find someone that can maintain what he was doing- 2014 Films Thread
Kings books are such theater of the mind, it makes sense to me that it would be stretched out. 4 movies is a lot though- Dodgers aggressively pursuing Alexei
QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 04:07 PM) Didn't realize/remember Lexi being that bad post May. Yikes. Looking at his splits he had 3 months where he hit .235 or worse. He started off red hot, he had to have that cool down period where his numbers came back to what was expected- 87.7FM The Game getting shut down
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 04:29 PM) Justin, Kyyle, and Brian Show would've saved the station. "And now we are taking calls on the MVC!" *twitter blows up, station goes under, everyone fired in under 5 minutes*- 2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 04:29 PM) Who's back up PG tonight? Or Brooks playing 48? I believe that would be Mr E'twaun Moore- 2014-2015 MLB off season player movement and rumors thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 02:36 PM) You're right, he's not fat, he's a perfect physical specimen. Billy Beane is not regarded as the king of "Sabes," that title would belong to Bill James, if anyone. Also, Dude, sabes is not the preferred nomenclature. Sabermetrics. Signing a player for one year who is gong to cost $6-10 million who the Sox will not trade at the deadline would be among the most pointless moves they could make and is the definition of spending money just to spend money. Torii Hunter makes as much sense for the White Sox right now as Michael Jordan does in that, at one point in time, they were both outfielders. MARK IT AN EIGHT!- 87.7FM The Game getting shut down
deadspin has the studio video of Finfer and Quigley finding out they lost their jobs. Hard to believe that WGN f***ed that up as badly as they did- 2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 03:39 PM) I will be stunned if we win this game. Might as well give Nik and Dougie lots of minutes. Well, you can give Niko the opportunity for a lot of minutes, but that doesnt mean he will take them. Last night being a good example of that- 2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 03:05 PM) What happened to Hinrich? Is it his wrist from the fall he took on that flagrant foul. Chest contusion from running into the brick wall names Demarcus Cousins- Jose Canseco is still an idiot
I think it is hilarious that he trolled it. I was honestly laughing out loud reading his timeline when it all broke, and all i could think was "How could this really happen???" Turns out, (I am somewhat relieved), it didnt happen - 2014-2015 NBA thread