Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 04:58 PM) I doubt a returning HG this late would be that big of a deal. The numbers just aren't there and they would just be evicted right away. Unless it is amber. Then Caleb will go full stalker and murder anyone who talks about voting her out
  2. Not quite over yet @kfishbain: Correction: The Bears are sending TE Zach Miller straight to IR, so he won't be subject to waivers.
  3. I don't think it's Lawrence Holmes because that guy is doing so many things right now in tv as well as radio. Rozner is a possibility, I guess Abbattacola is in the running, and I think Goff
  4. I don't think that video shows him grabbing at all. I actually think it looks like his legs as he is being thrown. And I am not pinning fault on TS or Ward, I just don't agree with that blurry assessment
  5. Mac is so good and so bad for a station. He is fun to listen to, but his absence is so bad for a show Also, Abbattacola not announced as his replacement is very telling
  6. Judging by the lack of talk about his injury, and the way teammates talked about him, Zach Miller is about to fade off into the sunset.
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in The Filibuster
    QUOTE (The Wiz @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 10:28 AM) I don't plan on posting in this forum as I hate anything politics involved, but I saw this and just had to say I completely disagree with the sentiment and think you are wrong. The kids in those neighborhoods are raised to hate police, police brutality or not. People are strong armed by local gangs to not talk to the police or act as witnesses to crimes. I think you are really undervaluing how much power and influence gangs have on these neighborhoods. There are still plenty of professional athletes who came from areas with strong gang influences who are funneling money back to the gangs not because they want to but because they have to for the safety of them and their families. To say that police brutality (which is becoming fewer and fewer thanks to dash cams and such) is a major problem with crime, I'd say you are either naive or naturally have a bias against the police. But I agree, police brutality is wrong. But I hate when people use the actions of a few police officers to represent the whole group. Its no better than people who use the actions of a few black people to judge the whole group. Even so, you need to read the forum rules pinned at the top and acknowledge.
  8. Im curious if any of the few Expos fans continued to follow the Nationals.
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:50 AM) Has Zach really lied that often? I feel like he's been pretty out there the whole time. He has been playing all of the girls like a fiddle, and he had a part in convincing Caleb to make Frankie do that competition by himself. He hasnt lied like Frankie, but he has been pulling some strings. he is very good, no doubt
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 08:04 AM) Ugh. Was Rachel on last night. Haven't watched yet. Just know what happened. If Derrick is in Final 2 with Zach, Zach should win. Derrick would beat anyone else, IMO. Derrick has been the best player but Zach has just stood out more. Zach has the ability to lie to everyone and repeatedly get away with it. I dont see why anyone trusts him, but they do.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 07:30 AM) Yeah, I hope she enjoys getting back doored this week (or next, if they go for Donnie). I think Donnie is playing possum. the longer they keep him around the more dangerous he becomes, because everyone thinks he is dumb. Christine, i really believe she is that dumb and they could keep her around as a pawn for a while. If they are smart, they will get Donnie out next week.
  12. It would be a really tough pill to swallow, and I would be done with baseball for quite a while.
  13. How many Manfred Mann jokes do you think have been made since the vote last night? I'm pretty sure most of them have a form of "blinded by the light" in them
  14. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 11:05 PM) Ready to get on the Decamil is a f***ing joke bandwagon yet? Lol, I never said he wasn't, only that him and Tucker deserve the same chance.
  15. Special teams looks terrible, Defense started terrible but got better, Offense looks a bit off but still there Cutler out, Clausen in
  16. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 05:48 PM) Miller could be injury prone... Ha, true. And to be honest, he has been. He came in the league as a QB and broke his thumb either the day before or day of his pro day
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 02:39 PM) lol, do you really need a preseason game to answer this question that has definitively been answered over his career? Dude's 30. So was McCown last year, and this is a friendly offense. Sometimes guys break out, and the Bears certainly could use another pass catching tight end. I dont think he is the next Gronk, but I am watching to see if he makes the team
  18. QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 01:30 PM) Really re: Fales? I don't think there will be much hand wringing there. By the time fales is dropped another player on a nother team will be cut for this guy that there will be limited tape of. I doubt he would get picked up. I dont think Emery would want to risk losing a draft pick for nothing, since he hasnt really had a stellar drafting record yet.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Christine played right into the Bomb Squads plan. Good god is she dumb, she just killed her alliance, and got Nicole and herself booted in one fell swoop because she is so gullible.
  20. every day at least twice http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/0...na_s_vogue.html
  21. After Lauren Bacall died yesterday, all of the vogue pioneers that madonna named in the song "Vogue" are now deceased
  22. Things i am watching/watching for tonite 1. Zach Miller, is he the real deal or a pre season stud? TEs have to be able to block in this system 2. Kyle Long back in the starting lineup 3. Bostic and McLellin, how many snaps, and how good/bad are they within those snaps 4. Clausen vs Palmer. IMO Clausen can seal this up tonite with a good showing. The Bears need Fales to make the team as a 3rd QB, i highly doubt they can sneak him onto the practice squad. If Palmer falters tonite, i think he is among the first cuts 5. Need to see more out of the running game, and the offensive line.
  23. QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 10:44 AM) For whatever reason, De Aza has always been terrible at going back on the ball, whether in center or left. Most of the balls he gets a glove on and drops, at least from my observations, were balls he was going back on. i agree with this. He gets a bad initial read, and instead of charging to where he is supposed to be, he drifts to the spot and tries to make a jump catch. Coming from my limited experience playing baseball and softball(compared to a professional of course), this ends bad very frequently
  24. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Aug 14, 2014 -> 09:51 AM) Killer post, Forum Administrator. he will let this get to his head

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.