Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Bring the kids up
QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 11:26 AM) The idea of just going with all AAA players is worse then a white flag trade IMO. Use that strategy and reasoning every year and we would be in last place forever Except the White Sox were within 3 games of first when the white flag happened, so it doesn't apply at all. This team hit a wall, the players aren't producing and it's time to see what their potential replacements can do against Major League competition
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
f***ing fox technical difficulties
-
Judge rules against NCAA in antitrust case
http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=11328442 Big first step in this fight http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-the-o-ban..._medium=twitter
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I hope Christian Jones becomes the next Vontaze Burfict.
-
Pitching Moves for Friday
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 03:15 PM) Except for their hockey team, Vancouver is pretty sweet. definitely on my bucket list of places to visit
-
White Sox PR...float idea Rodon could be up in Sept.
Im sure Hahn bases all of his moves on responding to moves that the Cubs make
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 12:21 PM) I don't think it's crazy to wonder about that d-line. Couple of aging players in Allen and Ratliff. Some unknown rookies in Ferguson and Sutton. There is some questions marks there. It's crazy how mad Bear fans get about Hub. He tends to be on the negative side, but he is like that for all teams. Last year Landon Cohen started for the bears(I still dont know who that guy is), and a career DE in Corey Wooten played inside because there was nobody else that could play the position competently. I get there are question marks, but this line is undoubtedly better than last season, both in skill and depth. I supposed there could be 3 season ending injuries to starters and another starter that pretty much missed the year due to recurring injury issues(paea), but at least there are players that were brought in because of their skill and not because they were the only guy out there. Hub has some very odd opinions the past few years, just like DA mentioned.
-
Pitching Moves for Friday
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 11:46 AM) Sox used to have their AAA team in Vancouver. That's pretty close to parts unkown. make it so
-
Lindstrom and Garcia starting rehab assignments 2nite
QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 11:22 AM) Over the years I have had to remind young pups like yourself that "IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER". Never give up! and over the years the young pups have largely been right in situations like this
-
Pitching Moves for Friday
can Rienzo be optioned to parts unknown?
-
"Waiver" Trades
QUOTE (Al Lopez's Ghost @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 11:28 AM) There has to be dirt on Dunn. Pitchers have been burying him for 3 1/2 years. zzzzzzzing well done
-
"Waiver" Trades
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 10:58 AM) That is also when we learn if there is any dirt on those guys. I highly doubt there is dirt on Dunn. If there was, it would have come out after 2011 IMO
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
7thereds
-
"Waiver" Trades
OH MY GOD HOW DID ANY OF YOU TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY
-
"Waiver" Trades
I assume the waiver sheet looks something like this Philadelphia Ryan Howard Chase Utley Cole Hamels Red Sox Clay Buchholz Jonny Gomes White Sox Bullpen
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 09:07 AM) Alberto Del Rio has been fired. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/331...ased-By-WWE.htm lol, i love when you post things like this after we discussed it
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
so Hub is doubting the D Line this season. Considering he didnt think the wide receivers were that good last year, i will take it as a good sign
-
Is this bullpen Rick Hahn's fault?
QUOTE (LDF @ Aug 8, 2014 -> 12:40 AM) let me ask you this 1 question, it may be rhetorical in nature, but did he start the season with him on the team. lol that isnt rhetorical. He did not start the season with the team, he bounced from the Mariners to Texas to Chicago.
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 07:59 PM) What about Wonder Woman with Gal Gadot? One of the unknown DC movies. They haven't announced which slot she is taking
-
Chicago and Seattle Tonight
QUOTE (1dog @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 11:33 PM) Can someone tell me what Hawk was referring to a couple innings ago when he was talking about Alexei Ramirez? Something happened before last season and that contributed to why he was not himself, etc. I believe his father in law died I think he may have been murdered too
-
Chicago and Seattle Tonight
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 11:17 PM) Remember how he was supposedly throwing 99-100 in the minors? I believe it. I also believe the guy hasn't been "right" all year. I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with his mom passing
-
Chicago and Seattle Tonight
Webb is fun like a root canal
-
Chicago and Seattle Tonight
QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 11:10 PM) Maybe thats why I dont post cus of idiot comments. I think people would rather you talk in non-texting-while-I'm-driving form. That's all
-
Sports Media Discussion
In my mind McNeil is gone. If I am Rosen I say "thanks and good luck at The Game". I like the guy, but he is gone all the time and it hurts the product. Make a decision on his replacement and be done with it, Speigel can take over the reigns as #1.
-
Chicago and Seattle Tonight
QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 7, 2014 -> 11:04 PM) Why cant we bring up.chris beck too replace carroll or tommy hansen and really at this point who cares im tired of seeing scott carroll out there. Oh this makes my brain hurt