Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 07:17 PM) More importantly, he's becoming a huge question mark for next year now. Lol, this wasn't the case before today?
  2. Rosales about to make this 5-0
  3. Lmao. Warm up Andre
  4. @SethLakso: Avisail Garcia lines a single to LF. He’s now 2-for-2 with a HR and 2 R today. Improves to 7-for-12 w/ the #cltknights.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 03:09 PM) The problem then is that transformers 4 made over a billion dollars due to global sales. It was pretty good in US but not amazing. These movies globally just crush moneywise. Bay might be a lot of things, but he does know who to market to and how to market to them. He just cannot seem to find anyone that can write a script to save their lives. But, he doesnt care, he is swimming in piles of money like Scrooge McDuck
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Y2HH @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 12:28 PM) Hold the phone here, it's not like I'm complaining without reason. I loved some of these superhero movies, I'm simply expressing my opinion that at this point, it's overdone. Every year it's more superhero movies, and it'll be like this until the crush the entire genre into a fine powder and then we'll get none (or no quality ones) for the next decade.It's the same reason why we have 4 Transformer movies, 3 of which are horrible beyond horrible, yet they keep breaking bank, so they keep making more. I wish they'd just stop for a while. honestly, this is a long long long way from happening. The comic universes have been rebooted and reimagined many times. Marvel could totally reboot a lot of their properties from scratch if they felt like it. We already have seen it with Batman three times, and we are about to see it a fourth time
  7. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 5, 2014 -> 11:42 AM) Frey carted off hamstring
  8. may the Magic Glasses continue to drive Feeky insane. Go Sox
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    If the subject matter doesnt interest you, not much else you can say. The movies arent overly complicated, but they are much more complicated than "good guy vs bad guy". starting with Loki and Bucky Barnes and it seems moving up through the Civil War storyline, it looks like Marvel is bringing a lot more complex bad guys that have more layers than merely "bad guy". Im sure Y2HH isnt the only person that isnt a fan of the MCU movies, though
  10. Hey y'all, take my overpriced underperforming veterans off my hands please. thx
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    http://screenrant.com/taylor-kitsch-raid-remake-role/ Please god no
  12. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:30 PM) Does anyone actually enjoy "Beer Money"? I wish they would just go back and broadcast old TWIBs. Some of them are pretty funny. But a majority of them are bad
  13. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 06:48 PM) What does that have to do with anything? Apparently you are one person who thinks it is impossible for Hahn to make a bad move. Even he would disagree with you. I thought signing Beli was a decent move, but it turns out that was wrong. Every GM makes mistakes. I pointed out your boy Rick made several great moves, but this one was bad. Nothing at all, he is offering a false equivalency scenario just like you did a few posts up. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 06:10 PM) Does anyone really think that if no egg would be on his face and Towers offered Reed for Davidson at the trade deadline, Hahn would pass?
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I just love the large (cohesive) story being created within so many different properties. It isnt perfect, of course, but they have really done a great job with it. Each movie feels like its own story I saw the leaked supposedly real logos for the upcoming movies, and if they all come true, holy s***.
  15. QUOTE (raBBit @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 03:28 PM) Game threads aren't official until you start complaining! I will be at the game tonight. Sitting first row in section 145. It is mandatory for a new mod to wear the Soxtalk mesh haltertop. Wite has had it for while, so it is a little worn out, but usable.
  16. shack is Keith Law of messageboard sabermetrics
  17. IIRC Bennett scrapped with some DBs last year too
  18. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 02:41 PM) Oh so you're the reason we got all these problems. Why am I not surprised? I am going to start a thread and say "Is it Kyyle's fault that the Sox have had as many problems as they did and couldn't make any trades and why they don't spend any money and the minor leagues are so bad?" I can accept the blame for all this. But gamethread, no. Well, not all of it. just a tiny bit.
  19. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 02:18 PM) Why would you start a gamethread within 10 days of going on vacation? That's just asking for trouble. dont question me. i did what i had to do. (iirc i started the GT within an hour of gametime because nobody else did)
  20. I have a confession to make, last week i went on vacation when i had a 3 game gamethread win streak, and I left it up to Littlehurt and SS2k5 to make a gamethread and continue the streak. They failed. And because they failed, I failed. We all failed. Mostly them, a little bit me, but i failed a little bit. Not nearly as much as them, though. Vacation was fun, though. Go Sox.
  21. Kyyle23 replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Y2HH @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 12:17 PM) Where'd you go? I'm heading up there next week for about 5 days myself. We stayed at Hillside Resort on Lac Vieux Desert. I havent been there in 15 years, the weather was great, the bugs werent bad, the food and fishing was great. On the way back we stopped and visited some friends staying on Little St Germain at Elberts resort, and rode the go karts at Elmers. And then did the scenic route through Minocqua. It really was a great trip. We are looking to do 2 weeks next year
  22. Kyyle23 replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    The Northwoods were exactly how i remembered them. That place is in a time capsule. I had so much fun last week teaching my kids and wife to fish
  23. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:07 AM) I thought it looked really good too, and due to plain bad luck, it's been the worst. Frankly, I'm not sure what they could have done differently. Robin could have made everyone confident. Confidence = Overcoming
  24. QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:03 AM) Is it only when you turn your head? How about if you raise your arm over your head and pull it further with your opposite arm . I can feel it when i do rotational movement of my shoulder, when i turn my head. The closest thing I can compare it to is the feeling you have when you want to crack your knuckle or need your back cracked, accompanied by a fatigued soreness And since I play softball, it is my non-throwing shoulder
  25. QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 10:05 PM) Is the pain at the end of the collar near the shoulder or near your neck? More towards my neck

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.