Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    The Northwoods were exactly how i remembered them. That place is in a time capsule. I had so much fun last week teaching my kids and wife to fish
  2. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:07 AM) I thought it looked really good too, and due to plain bad luck, it's been the worst. Frankly, I'm not sure what they could have done differently. Robin could have made everyone confident. Confidence = Overcoming
  3. QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:03 AM) Is it only when you turn your head? How about if you raise your arm over your head and pull it further with your opposite arm . I can feel it when i do rotational movement of my shoulder, when i turn my head. The closest thing I can compare it to is the feeling you have when you want to crack your knuckle or need your back cracked, accompanied by a fatigued soreness And since I play softball, it is my non-throwing shoulder
  4. QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 10:05 PM) Is the pain at the end of the collar near the shoulder or near your neck? More towards my neck
  5. Ok, here is an odd one ptatc. I have a strange soreness in and around my left collarbone. I get pains when I turn a certain way, but it isn't more than a muscle pull type pain. Nothing sharp or jarring, no weakness in my left arm or side as a result, it is just annoying I can't think of something I did to cause it, just woke up with it one day a few weeks ago
  6. Waiting for the next "OMG Robin blew the game he should have put someone else in with the lead because everybody knows Guerra was the WORSTEST CHOICE EVAR" Post
  7. 10 years ago today I was lurking on soxtalk and lost the next 10 years of my life as a result
  8. I just can't be mad at bullpen usage anymore. They are all suspect, there is very rarely one better move than another, and it all seems to blow up in Robins face. When you add in how terrible the defense is, it is just a recipe for disaster at the end of every game
  9. Belisario looked like Mike Tyson Punch out era Mike Tyson in that dugout shot
  10. Oh de aza and your great defense
  11. The Belisario Adventure continues
  12. Ok Scott Carroll, today is not your day. I have had enough
  13. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 31, 2014 -> 04:17 PM) I was always taught, all the way through low level college, that you want to position your heel on the bag on most plays. That is so uncomfortable for me. I put the arch of my foot on the bag so I can maneuver with the throw. If I put my heel on the bag it feels like my weight is too far back and I can't range to my right as well
  14. QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Jul 31, 2014 -> 12:14 AM) Ok, I'll bite... Yes, the Sox will make 3 trades. John Danks to the Yankees for JR Murphy and Angel Rincon. Dayan Viciedo to the Mariners for Brandon Maurer. Gordon Beckham to the Giants for Barry Bonds' O-ring bat weight from the 1998 allstar game. I'm ready for the future. I'm ready for the O Ring
  15. QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 30, 2014 -> 04:36 PM) I like your angle here guy. It's the best pitch I have seen. Interested in my stuff? No? Well, you suck
  16. The glute bone is connected to the, elbow ligament
  17. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 06:53 PM) De Aza is nowhere near as bad in the field as Viciedo. That's so obvious. The only thing that is obvious is that they both suck. The difference is you decided that you love De Aza.
  18. QUOTE (peavy44 @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 06:47 PM) Why should we get mad we knew this team wasnt going anywhere this year and more losses equals better draft pick next yearl This is hilarious coming from the guy who accused the front office of not caring to win
  19. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 06:39 PM) Where's the dude who told me that I can't say Viciedo is a bad outfielder until I've seen him in person and he's just as good as De Aza De Aza let a ball bounce off his head for a home run last year. They both suck
  20. QUOTE (peavy44 @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 01:59 PM) We need a sweep not 2 out of 3 A sweep is not a realistic thing to ask for, especially on the road against the best team in the division
  21. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 29, 2014 -> 08:04 AM) I see we're back to fluffing DRose's health and readiness. Prove me wrong. We all know Rose lives to prove you wrong
  22. Lmao best record in baseball? Is robin in the bullpen secretly?!
  23. QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 07:21 PM) Beckham's 81st game this year Ah, lol. I see now.
  24. QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 07:17 PM) Beckham with his 21st double in 81st game. 42 double pace for a full season. I multiplied by 2. 81st game?
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 06:11 PM) It looks like Sheena/Conan the Barbarian or a bad Brigitte Nielsen outfit from the late 80's. Despite being too leggy and model-esque for the part, agree about Gadot. You are right, Wonder Woman isn't leggy or model-esque

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.