Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Wild Card Round Discussion
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Yea, the Heyman/Cesaro angle was terribly run by Heyman. He made Cesaro second fiddle every time he went to the ring
-
Sox vs Twins
Hopefully the sox greet Darnell to the bigs with a large number of runs scored
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 04:15 PM) I know I'm a pessimist about that movie and everything Snyder, so it comes as no surprise that I think that looks awful. It looks borrowed from 300. That said, Gal Gadot is hot
-
2014 Films Thread
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 09:12 PM) MRSA ends the career of Carl Nicks. That MRSA outbreak was truly bizarre
-
Sox vs Twins
QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:55 PM) Half priced papa johns in the 3rd! You can have mine
-
Sox vs Twins
QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:18 PM) Knew that was a home run as soon as the pitcher threw it Correia knew at impact
-
2014 Films Thread
IGN gave Guardians of the Galaxy a 9.2
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 06:33 PM) You just know somehow Noah will end up playing for the Cavs before his career is over. You are probably right. Probably some sort of John Starks situation
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 06:23 PM) Not speaking English really hurt Mistico (Sin Cara).........Glad to see he knows some. Not speaking English hurts pretty much every foreign superstar. Wwe always builds them up as unstoppable trains, and then inevitably turns them into jobbers or comedy acts. I like Rusev a lot, but I am afraid they are gonna do the same thing with him as soon as Lana is no longer his valet
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 05:06 PM) Speaking of Bryan, don't f*** with his s***: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/25...ed-down-suspect That burglars arm probably hurts like hell right now
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:56 PM) I like Beadle cause she seems like a fun person and likes wrestling and all that stuff but I don't think she's the most intelligent person in the world. I don't think she'd be the best debater out there. Lets not pretend SAS was the president of his college debate team either. There would probably be a lot of huffing and puffing and more dumb things said by both sides
-
Phillies willing to send most of $70 million contract to deal How
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:15 PM) I just laugh at the way some Sox fans on here want the Sox to have a payroll of about 10 million bucks total and the way they are so inconsistent. There's outrage on here over Danks, but so little over Dunn's deal. People say, "the deal made sense at the time." Sometimes I think people hated Ozzie so much now that he's gone they are so happy they give Hahn, Kenny, everybody a free pass. I laugh at baseball for giving a guy like Danks what he makes but when the Sox payroll is so low, I could give a s***. I don't want to dump him just because of what he makes. The Dunn and Rios contracts are so laughable. The Fielder contract. On and on. I'm talking about baseball as an industry. You can't deny football is awesome the way they can dump players at any time and not pay them any more. I just laugh at your attempt to broadbrush all of our discussion here as "Stat haters" and "stat lovers" and "Sabes" and "everyone wants the payroll to be 10 million bucks" Because, really, if you actually read our arguments with each other, you would learn that it isnt anything that you are laughing at.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 02:07 PM) Should I drive you to the airport? pack his bags for him too
-
Sox vs Twins
QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 01:26 PM) I doubt it hush your large hippo mouth
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 01:23 PM) He is provoking me to beat some sense into him with statements like that. you should go to deadspin and read his twitter long form "apology". He definitely made it all better
-
2014 ♪♫ Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 12:25 PM) 4 Garth Brooks shows sold out in about 10 seconds today. It reminded me of trying to buy Sox ALCS & WS tickets in '05. Brooks shows are straight up gold. People camped out for days to get tickets when he came to SIU in 97 or 98
-
Sox vs Twins
Someone tell Danks that he isn't facing Houston
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 12:50 PM) IIRC, the law he broke was a pretty serious law in New York. I dont remember hearing about him having any previous issues. It was, which is why he received a 2 year mandatory jail sentence. But then 4 games on top of the jail sentence? Just weird. And then you have guys who put themselves into rehab to avoid game suspensions like Alden Smith, while he is waiting to go on trial for people getting shot at his house party. All in all, there is very uneven punishment in the NFL
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 12:35 PM) I think they have consistently been lenient on first time offenders. It has been the repeat offenders they have been harsher with. Did Plaxico have multiple run ins with the law when he got 4 games for shooting himself(after 2 years in prison)? Honest question, I dont recall
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 12:22 PM) I tend the think the multiple offender deserves a harsher punishment then the first time offender. Isn't that generally how life goes? Now, I think that domestic violence is worse than smoking weed. However, I then go back to the first time hes ever been in trouble before thing. Josh Gordon knew his next failed test was going to be a year long ban and did it anyways, and then while awaiting his hearing got a DUI to top it off. Ray Rice hasn't been in trouble before. Im not talking about which is worse, its more like people are ignoring Josh Gordons history and comparing this like they are both a one time instance and these are the punishments that have been laid out. I think if you looked at just those two instances and laid them next to each other, yea it could be annoying when presented every fact. When you look at the league wide varying punishments for violence and drug use, you see a very strange inconsistency that is driving everyone crazy.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 11:51 AM) It will be a disaster if he is our #2. I can buy Claussen as the 2 as he never got a shot with any talent around him but Palmer, LOL. The fact that Claussen was brought in makes me think the Bears have zero faith in Palmer, and all of the Score analysts seem to feel the same way. Claussen may not have had any success, but at least he has started at the NFL level. I dont even think Palmer has thrown 30 pro passes.
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 11:54 AM) I didnt know that the Bulls still had Erik Murphy under contract. EDIT: He's on the Cavs. Ugh. Utah recently traded 3 or 4 ex bulls to the Cavaliers to get the wheels spinning on the Love trade. Erik Murphy, JL3, Malcolm Thomas, and possibly one more, cant remember who
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 11:19 AM) Kyle Fuller with 2 picks already. Hype Machine starteth. Palmer is earning that #2 job
-
Only 5 back in the Wild Card
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 10:33 AM) The first person to use the term "White Flag" gets banned. you just did. banned