Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 03:17 PM) Maybe one of the best clutch playoff scorers in the league, but he's had his disappearing moments as well. I sure hope Kane gets to another level, but I wouldn't be betting on multiple 100+ point seasons (though a real center could help...). "Could get to another level" is weak justification for 10.5 or a match of Toews. Though I'll agree that Toews is probably at peak now, and may not play much after this contract considering his style of play. But right now, Toews is the more valuable player without a doubt and worth more than Kane. I've been following it closely (I used to play there a ton), and it's an absolute joke. They failed to take PR 101. GM sends a terrible email, it goes public, owner steps in and sends a worse email and bans him. Although the guy sending the email wasn't one of the 3 guys that got robbed from what I saw. Not that it makes a huge difference. At some point (and it's probably happened already behind closed doors) the Hawks are going to step in here. This has story has gone from local to national, and "Hawks practice facility" is mentioned every time and there is a giant hawks logo on the outside of the building. A quick google search will give you some NBC links. It also made Yahoo, and was talked about on the Score as well. West. From what B&B read, these two guys are living in the stone age if they think those emails are gonna stop someone from saying anything these days. I just cant wrap my head around why they are so strongly against the guy. That is a legitimate thing to be worried about. Do they not want to hire security?
  2. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 02:55 PM) EXCLUSIVE: Steve is tired of this s***. your source is lying. Everyone knows Steve loves this
  3. Did anyone hear the sort of breaking story about Johnnys Ice House? Some guy was banned for complaining that he was robbed and pistol whipped in the parking lot, so the GM told him to look for suburban places to play hockey, and then the owner followed up with an email that called him a coward and that he was indefinitely banned from JIH. wtf
  4. QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 01:49 PM) I can't see the author you can read the authors name better from your moms basement
  5. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 01:09 PM) HE never made it. It was a media report. And we know how accurate those can be... http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/05/23/rep...rt-next-season/ and look who wrote the story
  6. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 01:05 PM) He was told he'd be a starter this year. he backed off that statement a day after he made it
  7. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 12:01 PM) Yes. He fell in love with a stripper with more tats than Li'l Wayne. I supposed she still could have bought his daughter a gift, but it seems made up. I thought D Rose had a son Anyways here is the pic
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:57 AM) No, Rose in LA on the 8th. Meh, he wasnt gonna be a part of the first pitch either, and he ended up being there. He works out in LA, maybe he did another drop in
  9. Melo is at the berto center now playing pickup with Love and Westbrook and Rose.
  10. QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:54 AM) Didn't D Rose split up with his baby momma? who knows. the guy is pretty silent on his personal life
  11. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:51 AM) There is zero percent chance that Rose rumor is true. the part about Lala getting his girl a gift? I think your percentages are swayed by your lack of faith in the FO
  12. QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:19 AM) ESPN talking vaguely about "executives" believing that Tanaka news will be really bad if so, the Sox dodged a huge bullet and HAHA YANKEES YOU OVERPAYED BY 30 MILLION
  13. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:47 AM) Me too; I think I've posted more in one week then I had in the past year. PUT THE KID DOWN AND GET BACK TO YOUR SOXTALK
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    does showtime still air BB after dark?
  15. QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 10:01 AM) May I recommend Balvenie Single Barrel 15? I recommend Mad Dog 20/20 or Boones Farm
  16. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 08:31 AM) We ca only use it on Boozer or Noah. So yeah only Boozer. Need to use it now or it's gone. As for Gasol, just don't really see the need for the Bulls to spend big money on a pf. Old one at that. They need a wing or shooting guard. I thought Noahs deal came after the new CBA was signed?
  17. What? I cant imagine street viagra/cialis is unsafe. Thats UNPOSSIBLE
  18. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 06:49 AM) Yeah and now it's over, forever. untrue. very untrue
  19. From what I read, this pretty much confirms Montes De Oca goes to Mizzou. Oh well, it would have been cool to get them both
  20. Congrats Caulfield. Only advise right now is listen to the doctor, the fun stuff comes later.
  21. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 09:39 PM) New obsession: Hobbes and Bacon http://imgur.com/tUzAL Short but sweet. Is that Watterson? I hope that guy pops up out of nowhere with a few books worth of comic strips some day
  22. How is this the same team that won the World Series? Damn
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 07:31 PM) The players this year on Big Brother are just as bad so far as the players last year. I am not a fan of Devin. That guy is just overplaying
  24. This is all Chisoxfns fault everyone, he said Melo was coming to the bulls WE HAVE ALL BEEN GAGED!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.