Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
I want Melo in chicago just to hear Isola and Lawrence say they were wrong
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:46 AM) This makes the wade opt out more puzzling. I wonder if he left all that money knowing Lebron was leaving? highly doubtful. Many people are saying that Rileys press conference really f***ed things up
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:37 AM) That's what is called a face turn vince would be proud
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:43 AM) CLE has to trade Lin first. houston
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
ok, someone make the meme of homer simpson fading into the bush with a heat shirt on and coming back out with a cavs jersey
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Come on Melo. Be smart, lets do this
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 11:09 AM) Listening to the score, does anyone know what happend with Mac? Is he (hopefully, hated his show, always talking football) gone from the score? He is negotiating a new contract. we have a special thread for it http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88009
-
Yanks want Danks?
QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 09:51 AM) Are you sure you didn't just go on wikipedia and add that so you looked like a genius?? I will neither confirm nor deny your assertion. Really though, i remembered that from a all star game he was in. They were talking about his odd delivery and that came up
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Looks like Bray turning on his guy, and teaming with Cena. Which would be sickening
-
Yanks want Danks?
QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 09:38 AM) I have actually been thinking of this for a while. My son is 2 1/2 and I am pretty sure he is right handed.. but if I have him throw left handed would he be able to become good at throwing left handed or is that a bad idea and just have him throw with the hand that he naturally wants to throw with. I understand if you do something long enough you can become good at it, what I don't know is how that relates to handedness. Is there any data out there about this? Pretty sure the story with Billy Wagner was that he was a righty in HS and broke his arm, so he taught himself to throw left handed by just throwing over and over at a target until he felt comfortable Wikipedia agrees with my version of events http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Wagner
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
you have to think losing Melo for absolutely nothing is a impossibility for Phil. Either he stays or S&T
-
Yanks want Danks?
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 06:59 AM) The reality is that left-handed people are amazingly awesome and all you right-handed people are just jealous that you aren't. whatevs. you people of the left handed variety cant play the left side of the field, so there. YOU CANT EVEN PLAY YOUR OWN SIDE
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 07:19 AM) We lost by 5 last night and it was all my fault. error open the floodgates? or bad day at the plate?
-
Sox officially sign Rodon
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 09:06 AM) WS? Thought he'd go Bham for sure Sale went to the Dash first as well
-
Sox officially sign Rodon
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 12:00 AM) Please tell me Rodon is a righty. When is he due to join the rotation? What's the projected year of his arrival on the big league team? Sometimes when you wander into threads, it is immediate gold
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
did they kiss
-
2014 Catch-all Anything thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 08:37 PM) She accidentally left her phone at home. From a previous "incident" I am allowed to look at it anytime I want. I looked at her texts, then checked her twitter and noticed a private account that only had one follower and some tweets were about work. Not good man. Time to get out
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Sheridan could very well be right, but at this point everythign is speculation and for him to say that about Broussard it is just setting himself up for a large amount of egg on his face if Lebron goes back to Miami
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Wait a second, didnt Sheridan report that Lebron to Cleveland was a done deal? Come on now, dont throw stones in glass houses
-
Abreu 1 of 2 players considered for final HR derby spot
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 06:57 AM) OK, I never saw any story stating that he declined. I know there is all this stuff about the derby messing with your swing, but I still would have liked to watch him. He is the only thing that would have made listening to Chris Berman tolerable. I agree, selfishly I wanted him there. Maybe next season they will convince him to do it.
-
Slow pitch softball thread
We won 26-4 last night, I was 2/3 with a double, 2 runs and an RBI. After starting the season 2-3, we are now 6-3 and we are possibly going to sneak into second place if everything breaks right.
-
Abreu 1 of 2 players considered for final HR derby spot
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 06:53 AM) How does the major league leader in home runs not be one of 10 guys asked to participate in a home run derby??????? He didn't want it. I think if he wanted it, he would be there no doubt
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 11, 2014 -> 05:21 AM) When you're over the cap, there just isn't anything you can do. Yes there is. GMs are paid to be creative
-
7/10 White Sox @ Red Sox 3:05CT
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 04:55 PM) Ugh...should have been out a batter earlier. I'm sure it would have solved everything
-
7/10 White Sox @ Red Sox 3:05CT
QUOTE (chisoxfan310 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 04:22 PM) Where are the Beckham lovers at now? Probably hiding in the same hole that the haters occupied a month ago