Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 08:48 PM) Sox 4-0 thru 6 BUT WHAT ABOUT SUPERCENA?!?!!! QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 08:49 PM) Another A+ Sandow segment. They need to let him run with a good heel title program. Jobbing him so much sucks
  2. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 08:26 PM) Santino Marella retired at a house show this weekend I read. He has back issues, doesn't he?
  3. No idea who this is, but a friend texted me this and thought I would share
  4. Remember when Melo would make his decision saturday. Then today. That was fun
  5. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 03:55 PM) OH MY GOD, DAMNNNNNNNNNNN, HE WENT THERE If anyone would be able to spot a bad one in bed, it would be Wite
  6. the noise that the ball made when it hit his knee was bad. and loud. loud and bad.
  7. i will trade this thread for a bag of the topic
  8. If Melo and Lebron truly want (and get) the max, then Miami is not happening.
  9. QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 10:15 AM) I had such an awful customer service experience at DiGiorno's the one time I ate there that I haven't eaten since and I don't remember whether it was any good. Topper's in Wisconsin....that's some gross/amazing s*** LMAO, just admit it. You burned your pizza I have a friend that works at Toppers
  10. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 09:23 AM) Agreed. The trend I really don't/didn't understand was the pizza chain where you pick up a pre-made pizza and then take it home to cook it. Same price as a normal pizza, but you have to do 50% of the work. What sense does that make? That pizza company just went under. It wasnt profitable at all
  11. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 08:59 AM) I know this is "anti-Chicago", but I'm a fan of CPK. Obviously it's completely different than a normal pizza, but I still find it tasty. The BBQ chicken pizza is aweosme. I just like good pizza, chicago has nothing to do with it. TBH, i really dont care for deep dish. I will eat it once in a while, but I dont crave it and trumpet it as the best thing in the history of ever. Brian and Rowand know my type of pizza, it is quatros in carbondale. Although i am pretty sure both of them like Paglaiis or Italian Village. Except Rowand, who prefers s*** on a shingle. And i say that with nothing but respect, Rowand.
  12. lol, Samardzija has been absolutely destroying the Cubs the last two days. He was very obviously unhappy with the rebuilding
  13. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 10:51 PM) I did nothing but play softball today. Woke up at 745, first game at 9. Played 7 games. The last one ended at around 830. We won the tournament though, so it was worth it. Those are good days. The following two days usually are sore as hell, though
  14. Lol. These sources are not dignified enough to be "Sources"
  15. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 03:12 PM) Hawk is being a male b**** today. Acts like he knows it all compared to Stoney. I have a new sig
  16. QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 03:01 PM) Devil on my shoulder: "Which is why Cano should have a bruised back of the neck." Passive Aggressive Angel on my Shoulder: "Let's go ahead and piss off their GM so we can't trade with them later in the month." Meh, I dont think that warrants a response HBP
  17. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 02:14 PM) They're chicken pizza with white sauce isn't too bad. You definitely don't go in there looking for a traditional pizza, or you'll have a bad time. I didn't, we got a white pizza and Hawaiian pizza, and both were just bad. I am all about trying all kinds of different pizzas, but bad is bad.
  18. California Pizza Kitchen was one of the worst pizzas I have had. I was so disappointed after we left there
  19. Lol Gordon 100 percent swung at that
  20. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 12:28 PM) Fourth batter hits more frequently with baserunners on. Not on this squad
  21. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 11:15 AM) Nice to see Gillaspie back in his normal spot No it isn't, you of all people should want Abreu hitting third. That guy needs to hit in the first inning every time
  22. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 10:50 AM) Just think: If they would have just beaten their wives or girlfriends instead of doing drugs & alcohol, they'd be playing football this year. It really is a crazy double standard that Goodell uses. I have no idea why ray rice got off easy, what he did to his wife was crazy
  23. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:39 PM) Matt Lindstrom was hated by this board. When he got injured there were several posts indicating it was actually a blessing. I will say it again, if losing Jones and Lindstrom makes your bullpen the worst in baseball, it wasn't anywhere near average to begin with. Total mischaracterization. Nobody wanted the guy closing, he is a setup guy.
  24. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:27 PM) I don't see why we couldn't leave Jake in. He's easily been our best reliever this year, why not leave him in against Seattle's best hitter? I was disappointed Petricka was removed as well
  25. I just want to say, if Beckham makes that play on Saunders it is still a tie game

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.