Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 05:47 PM) True or false: What are the Bears chances of getting Bennett? Lol! I choose A
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Reddy's topic in SLaM
    Man, I worked at Baskin Robbins, McDonalds, and Jewel in Batavia before I graduated HS. Worked at Petco during summers off, and a pizza driver at school, as well as flower delivery and a radio station DJ. Menial jobs still paid the bills
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 03:43 PM) I was going to reply with every NBA city. But hopefully you get the point. Carmelo Anthony is an NBA superstar. I think you were pushing it with Milwaukee
  4. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 03:43 PM) Jose Abreu hits home-run, probably only barely over the wall, raises average to pathetic .200 He should get reassigned to the minor league camp
  5. QUOTE (Knuckles @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 03:34 PM) Melo would be a superstar in Chicago IMHO. I agree. And he has that Jumpman contract, im sure Nike wouldnt mind pushing that in the city where Jumpman started
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 5, 2014 -> 10:57 PM) The South Park game is pretty hot. Recommended for any fans of the show. Tons of references and it looks exactly like the show. Every review I have read says that it is buggy as hell and very annoying to play, despite the easter eggs, references, and look
  7. QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 12:36 PM) It's wrong, but just based on how Bryce Harper looks now, I want him to get hurt and flame out before he's 30. he is hulked out
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 12:28 PM) I know this is true but also know that I'm going to be convincing myself that there's a chance up until the obvious happens. I cant imagine Melo has really enjoyed his time in new york. He has one good season sandwiched between two mediocre and miserable seasons. I think there is a chance, but Melo will have to want it.
  9. everyone knows it comes to money for Melo. If he feels like he needs the Max, then he needs to accept that he probably wont be winning a championship any time soon.
  10. I just read this morning that if St Louis drops out of the top 25 this week, Wichita St is in line to recieve a 1 seed without having beaten a top 25 team all season
  11. someone send a notice to all alcoholic establishments in Lacledes Landing that Rowand is on the way
  12. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 5, 2014 -> 08:57 AM) If it turned out to be John Groce himself I would laugh. I was under the impression that this was a rival CPL official or parent.
  13. at what point do you guys think you will have a true read on Groce? End of year 3?
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Finally sat down and watched TD last night. I think this last episode is gonna be crazy, Rust seems like he has a death wish and Marty seems to have accepted that there is a very good chance he isnt gonna make it past whatever happens
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 5, 2014 -> 07:25 AM) There are so many conspiracy theories behind the story, I can't even type them up. Some I kinda believe because of names thrown around. CPL is even dirtier than I thought. Grudges between adults. Kinda pathetic. it 100 percent started out as a grudge, which is a shame. I have a feeling the whistleblower will be outed.
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 5, 2014 -> 07:10 AM) Oliver didn't fill out the ISP forms. Stamps bros couldn't get a simple 2.0 GPA. It's a combination of everyone's fault. I know people are sour on Cliff but just covering HS sports, he's the most explosive big man I've seen on the prep level and a blast to watch. Probably won't see someone like him anytime soon. Lots of upsets. Larkin was the favorite in their sectional. The coach sat their star guard as punishment for something and they lost by 1. Oak Park RIver Forest gone as well. If Young loses, may as well give Stevenson the 4A trophy. The way the past few days have gone, Warren should win fri though. From what I heard on the radio yesterday, that is completely on the AD. They mentioned something like Oliver isnt a teacher, only a coach, so he isnt backed by the teachers union, and therefore not able to be in a position to make decisions on any academics(ie. fill out those forms) Mully and Hanley had a HS beat writer on yesterday, I caught bits and pieces of it.
  17. It's a shame they couldn't get him in the show. That would have been epic
  18. That match was awesome
  19. Need For Speed has to be an early favorite to sweep the Razzies
  20. Thwagger and Thesaro are gonna break up thoon
  21. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 07:05 PM) Paul Heyman is absolutely incredible. The guy breathes the business. He knows it better than most
  22. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 02:52 PM) Walking around downtown, hoping to see some Superstars on the street. Nothing. Alex Riley had a Facebook that is private and only friends with close friends. My buddy is one of them since they were together at FCW. Riley posted something earlier how it's odd that a guy that looks like he belongs on the tennis team whines and always gets his way. He's mocked Punk quite a few times in the past. Take it for what it's worth. Probably because that tennis player lookin guy puts on a match and talks on a mic like a boss.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:36 PM) I'm angry at them both for not making more awesome movies! rightfully so. From what I have read, Bill was mad at Harold for taking credit for creating the Bill Murray movie role, and Harold was mad at Bill for acting like he was too good for Harolds movies anymore. So, ego ruins a good thing
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:30 PM) The Bill Murray would dicksuck fest continues. The guy could take a dump on the Lincoln Memorial and someone would say it's great. He and Ramis were feuding for YEARS, but now he wants to get recognized for that tribute. Vomit. Him and Harold had made up in the past year. Apparently Murray was regularly visiting him in the last few months because they both knew it was getting bad
  25. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:24 PM) Well, the thought that the Bulls will trade Thibs is moronic, but he dosen't have a lifetime contract. It is moronic, but at this point I wont put anything past them after Gar's petty little power play with Ron Adams last summer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.