Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 09:10 PM) Pretty ugly game for the Salukis but Beane just carried them to a double digit win. I'm really hoping we can grab either the 3 or the 6 seed for Arch Madness. At the moment, I like our chances against anyone in this crappy league on a neutral court besides the Shockers. Hinson said he wanted the Shockers on a neutral court in Arch Madness.
  2. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 06:28 PM) I don't forsee that. Unless the Score gives him a deal he can't refuse and Atlanta doesn't match up, I think he stays. With the Score, he would be Bernstein's sidekick unless they put Bernstein at a different slot. He is a sidekick regardless. Him and Bernstein are really good together, Goff has no problem putting Dan in check
  3. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 03:48 PM) I fixed it, my bad. I really didn't think about it being racist when I wrote that. He just acts so damn boorish. That's all I was trying to say. Not a big deal, I know he is loud and obnoxious.
  4. I dont think the ultimate champion would approve of this
  5. Was Piazza named in the Mitchell report? I dont remember anything but vague accusations, nothing concrete
  6. This guy sure isnt helping himself by saying that he is the victim here. He killed a kid for no good reason, there is only one victim here and it isnt Dunn
  7. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 01:54 PM) I'm pretty sure he wasn't being racist. It's pretty obvious what he meant. I know, you know, steve knows, and shack probably knows too. But someone might not know, get offended, and say something. I didnt threaten suspension, I just asked him to change what he said a little bit
  8. Yea please clean that up a little bit.
  9. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 11:30 AM) ‏@richarddeitsch CBS just sent a release on the NFL Today: Tony Gonzalez is in. Dan Marino and Shannon Sharpe are out. WOW. Shakeup
  10. WWE better be 100 percent sure that Reigns will have staying power if they book him to end Takers streak. If he just ends up being one of Vince's gorillas, I will be very disappointed
  11. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 09:15 AM) I take it I missed the sarcasm in your "really, do tell". I put the sarcasm way down here
  12. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 08:44 AM) Wootton is a free agent and Peppers cannot possibly return on that contract without a major restructuring. If Peppers is cut, then Shea McClellin would be just about the only DE on that roster. And that D-Line wasn't exactly deep last year. LOL, seriously balta? Like this isnt known? I was responding to him stating that Lane is the replacement for Peppers. Not anything about the depth of the line. If he said "More D Line depth" as opposed to "replacement for peppers" I wouldnt have said anything. But if this is the Bears plan to replace Peppers as the starting end, that is terrible.
  13. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 07:54 AM) They need more than 1 DE this year. really? do tell
  14. QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 03:20 AM) Bears have signed former Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Austen Lane to a 1-year contract. Looks like this is Julius Peppers replacement. God I hope that isnt their plan. Lane only played 2 games for the Lions last season. Even in a down year Peppers had twice as many sacks as this guy in his career
  15. Julius Peppers just basically confirmed on Facebook that he is done with the bears
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I finally watched TD today. I just don't ever want it to end
  17. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 08:19 PM) Wyatts vs Shield should main event mania. Need MOAR Cena vs Orton
  18. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 08:15 PM) Making it about the poster and not the post is a form of intolerance. We don't tolerate trolling
  19. QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 04:33 PM) Not sure which groups you're talking about but go check stormfront's little community. They're down with the J-Dawg. Also, trying to prevent any group of people from having what amounts to basic human rights in Western first world society, if it's not "violent" is pretty f***ed up no matter how you want to look at it. Hating people just because they're gay is a lot like hating people who just want to dump Dunn's contract and play our OFers and clear a roster spot, it's just absolutely absurd and wrong in every way. I know you are half joking and half ranting most of the time, but this is really a terrible and insulting comparison to the people who argue with you here. Nobody wishes you harm, they just disagree with you(repeatedly over the same things)
  20. QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 07:47 PM) Hey, did you hear about this guy called Jose Abreu? No? You should frequent a Sox message board. Bait hath been taken. Shame on you, scottydo
  21. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 05:06 PM) You guys know that Jason Goff has been doing Sports Radio in Atlanta for almost 2 years now, right? He is still with CBS, I think they allowed him to go to Atlanta in order to let him get his feet wet while Boers rides out his contract
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 01:21 PM) Does a character need to have a breakdown and cry in every single episode of TWD? The formula is getting really boring. Yesterday's episode really frustrated me. I understand what you are saying, but in the timeline of the show, that episode happened mere hours after those people lost everything. I cut the show slack for things like that. The drama is a little over forced sometimes though
  23. QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 08:34 AM) It's probably being held up on both ends. Q's side should wait to see what he projects to receive as a 1st year arb player because that will probably scale a lot better than what the Sox would want to buy him out at in year 1 of arb. But yeah, after you get a handle on what he's going to be starting at in arb then you definitely want to try to extend him because in the arb process things can get really out of control. And the white sox probably want to make sure his arm won't fall off after three consecutive seasons of increased work load
  24. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Feb 17, 2014 -> 10:31 AM) I've found that when posters on Soxtalk think an idea is bad it's usually not. Look at that troll bait. Just layin there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.