Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 05:51 PM) If that's true, I take back everything I said. Smart's a moron if this is the case. Yea that's pretty mild to say the least
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    With the rumor that Stark accidentally creates Ultron, this makes sense.
  3. QUOTE (zenryan @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 02:45 PM) if its on the internet then it must be true. if its not true, then this fan just got his named dragged through the mud and no one will apologize. they'll just move onto the next Incognito type story. The fan already admitted he said something he was ashamed of. He may not have been racist, but he very obviously said something that really upset Smart. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/09...ed-racial-slur/
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Paul Bettany will go from J.A.R.V.I.S. To Vision in Avengers:Age of Ultron
  5. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 03:07 PM) This Lakers roster right now is just incredible. Kaman's size is really giving Noah problems
  6. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 11:55 AM) Damn, Maurice Cheeks didn't make it to the all-star break of his first year. They have an unbalanced me-first joke of a roster, nobody is going to take them to the next level. Mo deserved better
  7. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 09:49 AM) Brian and I were talking about how we're afraid to get excited about this team but they're just killing everyone right now. Hopefully we can make Tuesday interesting. They became dangerous when Beane decided to shoot. Desmar had a pretty meh game last night and they won by 20, thats pretty good for them. Say what you want about his rant, but Hinson really woke them up with his deadspin highlight a few months ago. Certainly not expecting them to sneak into the tourney or even the NIT this season, but if they keep playing like this they could get into the CBI, and possibly the NIT. Considering where the program has been the past 5 years, I will take it. Gotta start building back up somewhere
  8. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 01:37 AM) Mostly Cox. I knew Davis from the store and I think he used to help run sound for some shows. Holman dated my ex-girlfriend's sister. Talented kid, but total space cadet.
  9. Anthony Beane is just on fire. Salukis about to win their 4th in a row
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 8, 2014 -> 05:45 PM) How long has he been playing with her? I saw her a few years ago out here. I don't know exactly how long, but he was with her for at least a year before she went to jail. He also plays with Bernard Fowler frequently
  11. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 8, 2014 -> 03:15 PM) Ah, I knew some of those guys but not really Robert. Who did you know? Justin? Marc?
  12. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 8, 2014 -> 03:43 AM) What bands did he play with in Carbondale? Orco/Revis. That is Robert Davis. His Family ran the music store in murpysboro
  13. Natasha Richardson died because she fell an hit her head during a beginners ski lesson. It wasn't like she was flying down the slope either, iirc she just happened to hit her head on a rock
  14. My college roommate is the guitarist for Lauryn Hill, and is about to be on Letterman. That is crazy to me
  15. Wesley Matthews is going OFF
  16. QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 03:37 PM) I think he stopped caring. He's been there while they trot out every former WWE guy on Earth, and I think he put it on cruise control. It's the wrong approach, but he wouldn't be the first guy to mail it in. EDITED to add: wasn't Joe offered the Umaga role back then? I think I remember hearing that on some podcast. Ok Joe, I have an idea. We are going to paint tribal stuff on your face, and wrap your thumb up and make it an unstoppable deadly force. You will scream and grunt a lot and spit a little bit. You wont talk. What do you think? *walks out door*
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 09:23 AM) Haters gonna Hate says the guy who called Kate Upton meh
  18. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 07:37 PM) Who else? George, Wall, Lillard
  19. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 03:19 PM) Nothing beats a Weber Mine was my stepdads, and actually was purchased in the year i was born. Still shiny red paint, very little rust. Those things are built to last
  20. QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 02:52 PM) George Foreman grill GTFO time for the BRuce Buffer charcoal grill ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weber fatbelly all the way for me. Oldie but goodie
  21. QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 02:27 PM) I'm pretty much ready for a cookout now. 2 degrees out? F*** it. GET OUT THE CHARCOAL, ITS TIME
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 02:18 PM) (Now is actually a really poor time. The 2012-2013 drought caused a lot of cattle to be slaughtered at the time, which reduced prices then but has led to an increase over the last few months.) It doesnt matter. next year there could be an even bigger cattle price increase, and I will have year old steaks in my freezer.
  23. Im going to the store to buy as much steak as possible
  24. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 02:11 PM) I don't know how he wasn't first. At this point, might as well let him play out the string and let the new GM pick who he wants in the offseason
  25. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 01:34 PM) How can they play with 4 players? The last player that fouled out was issued a technical foul to return to the game, and every foul he committed would also be considered a technical. http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/los-ang...avaliers-020614

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.