Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. when is it gonna be east coast vs west coast again? White vs Black is so 1800's
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 28, 2014 -> 02:45 PM) Yes. Lightning, tornadoes in the area. Supposedly it is for fan safety. But is it really any safer for fans to sit 3 1/4-4 hours in temperatures potentially subzero? Or other typical cold weather winter conditions? It appears that will be avoided, but it another reason I don't understand actually wanting to play a game, especially with this much on the line, in bad weather. I wonder how the attendance at all the extra Super Bowl week stuff compares between when the game is held somewhere warm and when it's held in a cold weather city with a dome. Really, if it weren't obvious schedule problems and no time to make up games, I think games would be delayed and postponed like they are in baseball for extreme conditions. Yea, but tornadoes and lightning are a little different, more random. You know damn well before you leave the house that it is going to be sub zero. You couldnt possibly predict that a tornado is going to blow through or lightning will strike your seat, although you will know the weather will not be pleasant.
  3. send this to the glue factory. please.
  4. The opening segment with HHH, Stephanie and Bryan was really good. They really played up the heat on them for last nights card
  5. Trent Reznor will probably not be invited to next years Grammys
  6. Hinrich? miss a game? I do not believe this garbage
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jan 27, 2014 -> 09:15 AM) The guy at the end was cooking meth, not wearing people's skin. Lol, Im just talking about how creepy crazy he looked. Also, he had a machete in his hand, no?
  8. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 27, 2014 -> 09:08 AM) So I opted in for that. What I can't figure out is, do you know if I have to opt in for my initial reward? I believe it's spend your first 500, get 100 back. I can find how to opt into that though. Is it just automatic? Call and ask, make sure it is working how you want it to
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Epic sold the rights of Gears of War to Microsoft, thats a pretty good acquisition
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    This is the End was hilarious
  11. 5 of us did a Rumble pool last night, $20 entry. I drew 1(Punk), 6(Alexander Rusev), 12(Ziggler), 14(Nash), 24(JBL), and 26(Ryback) So thats why I was so salty about Punk getting eliminated by Kane, it cost me a legit shot at 100
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 27, 2014 -> 07:27 AM) I would guess the university needed to give consent/permission and they probably turned the show's producers down when they found out about the content. That actually makes a lot of sense, I agree with that. The final scene in True Detective was creepy as hell, that was like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre moment. And Woody Harrelson does nothing but get the hottest chicks in the show naked.
  13. Bray Wyatt had a fantastic night. His reverse face buster of Bryan into the wall was awesome, as was his appearance at the end of Orton/Cena
  14. The breakup of Shield should be fun to watch
  15. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 10:32 PM) Umm no. Batista is the last guy the fans wanted to see win the Rumble. They would much rather have a guy who worked his ass off the past 2 years win it than a guy who failed at MMA and come back and get back on top, when he wasn't anything special before he left. Even if Reigns had won, most fans would still be pissed Bryan wasn't in the Rumble, because he deserves it more than anyone else. The issue is there is just too much played out crap with the E these days. Personally I thought Orton and Cena was a lot better than the reaction suggested from the crowd, but they were chanting for Bryan majority of the way. Really? You liked Orton/Cena? Man, the party I was with hated that match(as did I)
  16. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 09:50 PM) Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following: I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network. Well the night isn't completely lost
  17. Terrible elimination for Punk
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 12:37 PM) It just seems like they've been gradually made Frank less and less prominent as the series goes on. But hey, maybe Carl will scrounge up a liver in an alley somewhere. Knowing Shameless, I'm not sure if I'm joking or not. I could see one if Franks siblings dying and giving the liver to Frank. Lol, maybe the gay one that fathered Ian
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 09:53 AM) I have to imagine that at some point in this season of Shameless they're killing Frank off. Unless this is the final season, that would be a terrible mistake
  20. QUOTE (Paulstar @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 09:36 PM) If my job was to play baseball I would be perfectly ok with it because BALLPLAYERS HAVE BEEN BOOED AND JEERED AT A LOT LONGER THAN WE'VE EVEN BEEN AROUND. IT'S PART OF BEING A BALLPLAYER! You know, I agree that at a game a ball player can be booed and jeered and it shouldn't bother them. In an intimate setting, Q&A no less, I think people should have more respect for the guy. JMO
  21. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:24 PM) I was wrong on that one. Maybe, I'll start posting pithy one-liners. You don't post pithy one liners? Interesting
  22. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:15 PM) Dealing Chris Sale is a better argument for what you are advocating. Sure it is. Shoulda signed Hamilton last year too, Carnac
  23. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:08 PM) And that 2nd round pick is only worth something if everything goes right too. And costs millions less than Jimenez
  24. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:07 PM) "Pick a lane" . . . please. Your argument is flawed because the reason they have no talent in the minors is because the way they used those picks not because they were giving them away by signing free agents. Lol ok. Spend all the money, spend it on whoever signs first, and continue to ignore the minors. Marty's flawed argument, rinse, repeat, say "we won't compete until (3 years from current year) anyways, so let's not be patient and sign people. You calling anyone's argument flawed is hilarious
  25. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:02 PM) The addition of a SP would allow you to deal one from depth next year. The idea is Johnson shows enough in the rotation in 2014 to take Quintana's place in 2015 if need be and they can deal Quintana. Or if Danks has a bounce back year he can be dealt. It only allows you to deal from depth next year if everything goes right. Jimenez is not consistent enough to put that kind of a wager on

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.