Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Seattle can win the game, but Russell Wilson will have to be a bit more than the mere game manager he has been in the playoffs. Peyton will keep pushing the envelope, Seattle cannot let them get a big lead
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 31, 2014 -> 02:42 PM) Wanted DirectTV but nowhere to put dish on townhouse w/o a tree in the way and UVerse not in my area yet. I'm basically stuck with Comcast for 18 more months. Did Directv tell you that a tree is in the way? I live in a pretty heavily wooded area and i get a 98-99% signal pretty consistently. You should see if they can send a technician to check if you would have issues with signal
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 31, 2014 -> 03:29 PM) A lot of these parts in Superman/Batman could be small parts. Setting up for bigger parts down the road. True, but this is Lex Luthor. If it is minor now and major later, it is still Jesse Eisenberg
  4. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/world/europe...ml?c=homepage-t Anyone think she gets extradited?
  5. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 30, 2014 -> 05:32 PM) TNA Investor storyline ...........SOS! Lol, MVP
  6. I have a feeling another pipe bomb segment is coming where he goes out and rips the front office
  7. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 30, 2014 -> 10:17 AM) You gotta problem with that? Marquis Teague even has a problem with that
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 30, 2014 -> 09:47 AM) Also whenever anyone would crop up with "Are they as good as MJ" MJ would make a point to humiliate them head to head. I remember everyone was touting Mitch Richmond as the MJ killer because he had a good game against the Bulls. Im pretty sure MJ choked him out pretty much every time they played each other for the rest of their careers vs each other
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 30, 2014 -> 05:44 AM) Only 8 episodes, so I'm sure it's one killer. I don't even care about the case. Woody amd Matthew are great as are those characters. Yes, I'm on a first name basis with them. I agree, the story is becoming background to 2 pretty awesome performances, and a intense atmosphere. I want to know who the killer is and what he is about, but I just get sucked into everything that is happening
  10. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 09:53 PM) O'Brien has been a diamond in the rough. Getting boards and playing off ball. Growing pains but the frosh look good and an intriguing class next year. Bola finally has been getting PT and he had a great night tonite
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    So True Detective question: Do you guys think that Hart and Cohle are being interviewed because the case is being reopened? Or is one of them a suspect?
  12. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 09:23 PM) Kyyle, Brian...we beat the crap out of Indiana State all night tonight, bizarre. The team is not good, but there is some talent there.
  13. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 04:03 PM) Last season's jokes were about him refusing to return. This season's jokes are about him being constantly injured. all of the jokes are unfunny.
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 03:32 PM) Destroy what? Another of Rose's joints? (get angry at me for another joke if you want). im not angry, the joke ceased being funny last season.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 02:44 PM) Just make sure not to say "beet juice" three times in succession. Thats ok, I have this piece of chalk, I will just go over here and draw a door on the wall.....
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 02:28 PM) I just got an email from my town that said they're running out of salt. More salt is hard to come by I guess. I bet this has been a great season for those salt companies. The city of elgin uses a brine/beet juice mixture to cut down their salt usage. Its kind of funny when you see the roads with a purplish tint http://blog.chicagolandh2o.org/2011/02/08/...nagement-blues/
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 12:54 PM) Why. It isn't like we have seen anything to disprove his own words. We really havent seen an opportunity to disprove it either. 2010 was all wrapped up in a bow for the heat
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 12:09 PM) Outkast will save them. *pops in Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, gets in car*
  19. i dont think Melo would come to chicago if it pissed Rose off
  20. With sports and kids, it just isnt feasible for me to cut the cord. Directv treats me well, so I dont mind.
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 10:14 AM) It might be Michael Bay (bad), it might have Megan Fox as April O'Neil (worse), but it does have Will Arnett (bonus) and these wicked character designs. I'm in. William Fichter as Shredder is an interesting choice, but I like that guy. Even in his short opening scene of the Dark Knight, he killed it turtles.bmp
  22. The thing about Punk, what is he going to do? he likes to talk a big game about MMA, but come on now, lets be real. I doubt he is jumping on the sinking ship that is TNA. This is probably half true half work, and will end up drawing a lot of attention
  23. It wouldnt surprise me if he was gone for a while, there have been rumblings that he is burned out. With how the rumble ended, I could see that really pissing him off, he b****ed a lot about the Rock last year
  24. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 29, 2014 -> 06:34 AM) ugh Imagine Dragons are horrible I'm with you, can't stand that band

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.