Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 02:25 PM) I HATE YOU GO DO YOUR STUPIT FANTASY MUMBO JUMBO SOMEWHERE ELSE
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 01:36 PM) Least surprising thing ever. The surprising thing to me is that it looks more cartoonish than the previous movies. Like they just said "f*** it, who cares if they look real"
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
thread closed until fantasy talk ceases
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Hey booz, when you play defense, Thibs puts you out there in the 4th quarter. when you dont play defense, you watch.
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 12:53 PM) It may be hard to stop, but its certainly easier to not start. I am generally not someone to say "no" to drugs, but honestly Heroine is a killer. If you are ever thinking about Heroine, dont not many people can get out of the spiral. I have read that you will always be an addict, the crave never goes away. You basically have to disassociate with anyone that was even somewhat close to the situation when you were an addict. Meth is pretty much the same.
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 10:49 AM) I don't understand how anyone can say PSH wasn't a highly recognized actor/director. Maybe on your personal level it was true, but he was a highly decorated , very famous. His death was the lead story on network news. Eh, its all subject to a persons tastes. Many people know him if you see him, but wouldnt know his name. Outside of Capote, most of his roles were (excellent) supporting cast roles or minor one shot roles. I love the guys work, I am gonna miss him
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
I think my favorite hoffman character was one of his lesser known ones, the former child actor in "Along Came Polly" that thought he was way more famous than he was. his sharting scene is hilarious
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 10:10 AM) yea, i thought that too. And bay will still rake in crazy money with it
-
2014 Films Thread
the new Transformers looked terribad
-
Sox still trying to trade Dunn?
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 3, 2014 -> 02:44 AM) This really has become one of the worst debates or arguments or whatever in Soxtalk history. in the Palehose bracket, yes. There are several buster and SLaM debates that are pretty epic bad
-
Non-American White Sox Fans
QUOTE (zenryan @ Feb 2, 2014 -> 08:11 PM) yes, your sense of humor is terrible. Pffft
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Feb 2, 2014 -> 08:03 PM) Good suffering Jaysus!!!! You can go to bed now
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
Straight up beat down
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
Ready for the "Demarius Thomas and Eric Decker were out late partying Saturday Night" stories
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
I will admit it, I didn't think the Seahawks D was this beastly. I thought Wilson would have to make a significant impact, I was wrong
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
For a football junky/nerd/psychopath, what the f*** did Peyton practice for? He looks totally unprepared
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
I wonder how many Manning interceptions have been thrown in that stadium this season
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
BigSqwert be squirtin
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 2, 2014 -> 11:44 AM) Finally Andre. Well-earned. One of my favorite Super Bowl memories is him catching the ricochet off of a giants defender helmet and taking it in for a TD
-
Non-American White Sox Fans
QUOTE (rowand's rowdies @ Feb 2, 2014 -> 11:09 AM) I wonder how the most famous non American White Sox fan became one, Barack Obama Terrible
-
Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 1, 2014 -> 05:33 PM) How about Northwestern? And 2 in a row Salukis! Bola with 14 rebounds
-
It's cold outside
It is getting to the point where we are gonna have to turn this or the snowmaggeddon thread into a catch all
-
NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
Seattle can win the game, but Russell Wilson will have to be a bit more than the mere game manager he has been in the playoffs. Peyton will keep pushing the envelope, Seattle cannot let them get a big lead
-
2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 31, 2014 -> 02:42 PM) Wanted DirectTV but nowhere to put dish on townhouse w/o a tree in the way and UVerse not in my area yet. I'm basically stuck with Comcast for 18 more months. Did Directv tell you that a tree is in the way? I live in a pretty heavily wooded area and i get a 98-99% signal pretty consistently. You should see if they can send a technician to check if you would have issues with signal
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 31, 2014 -> 03:29 PM) A lot of these parts in Superman/Batman could be small parts. Setting up for bigger parts down the road. True, but this is Lex Luthor. If it is minor now and major later, it is still Jesse Eisenberg