Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 10:23 PM) They keep saying you cant change the past... but has anyone tried??? As best as I can tell, Desmond gave up because Mrs Hawkings told him he couldnt change the past. To my knowledge, a major time line changing event has never been attempted. If ben dies, then no one brings juliet to the island, and all of this stuff never happens
  2. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 09:11 PM) I am sick of this "wait a week for the next episode" thing. Damnit. Tonight was awesome!!! Ben cannot be dead. As faraday said you cant change the past, and the universe has a way of course correcting itself.
  3. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    wow
  4. kev211 replied to Cubano's topic in The Diamond Club
    Matt Thornton 1 IP 3 k's Nice
  5. QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 09:26 PM) I've never had a sports team leave me heartbroken so much times in 1 season. ISU losses 83-79 after somehow KSU got to inbound the ball with 1 second left instead of ISU after the ball went out of bounds on a free throw? Love to see what happened there. Then they took a shot to rub it in. 5 overtime losses I can't believe this season. Only 1 double digit loss all season.
  6. I've never had a sports team leave me heartbroken so much times in 1 season.
  7. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:42 PM) Is this one going to be online? Yes
  8. QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 09:04 PM) Ill State's punishment, head to Manhattan Kansas, haha The selection committee also played with us in having two teams that we beat handily play in the play in game.
  9. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 08:13 PM) Nope, It's at Jankovich's alma mater so that's kind of cool. Still can't watch it though. I'm sure the NCAA did that on purpose for the story line too.
  10. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 08:09 PM) Illinois State and Northwestern in so far. It appears the ISU game isn't televised though..
  11. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 05:07 PM) Let's go Birds! ^
  12. Last night fallon had the guys from diggnation on. And they are now attempting to make a random audience member last night the most followed guy on twitter which is currently Barack Obama. I think fallon taping into the internet is a great idea. Tons of people there.
  13. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:00 PM) Think it lines up with May sweeps now or something. This is the reason.
  14. kev211 replied to Soxpranos's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balance @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 01:04 PM) So, here's a slight change of subject. I've recently picked up a copy of The Show '09, and, well, I'm really bad at it. I've set the game to "Rookie" difficulty, and I still can't hit my way out of a paper bag. The game manual tells you what the controls are, but it doesn't really tell me how to bat. For example, is there a "batting cursor" that I just can't see? Am I supposed to do anything other than time my swing right? It's kind of frustrating. Defense is easier and more intuitive, at least. I guess at first, I'll just try to put as many features of the game on automatic (baserunning, etc.) and then try to figure it out. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a video game champion; I just like to play when I can. Anyone else have similar problems/difficulties? You need to put the left analog stick in the general area the pitch comes and time it correctly. Guessing helps a lot you can usually crush a pitch when you know what it is and where it is going.
  15. 3 absolutly heatbreaking losses this season for ISU. Indiana State Northern Iowa @ Redbird and today
  16. Nice to see the turn around from you guys on ISU. Just win tomorrow.
  17. kev211 replied to Soxpranos's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 12:09 PM) Yeah, because it doesn't sound like he has access to 2k9 as he probably won't buy it. I thought you were asking me.
  18. ISU outplaying creighton in every facet of the game 32-13 with 4 minutes left in the 1st half
  19. ISU wins 78-68 UNI vs Bradley 1:35 ISU vs Creighton 4:05 CSN
  20. QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 12:38 PM) Big 10 is going to be an absolute battle, which is always fun to watch. Damn Indiana State can really shoot. And yet you ripped on Ilstu each time they lossed to them. Hard to win when indiana state makes 8 consecutive three pointers on 8 possessions at the end of the game.
  21. QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 08:52 PM) GO COACH JANK!!!! and ISU rooting for ISU? really? ISU looks good so far though they seem to be wanting to take the NBA 3.
  22. kev211 replied to Soxpranos's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 04:42 PM) I rather deal with fun pitching than hitting. All baseball games before last year made pitching a breeze. I love the pitching for MLB2k9. And they lessoned the effect of a meatball, so it's not always a HR. With that said, if you got a PS3, I would love to face you in 2k8. in 2k8? Played 09 for the first time today, awesome game. Except Dye hit a ball that bounced off a players glove and over the wall, they didn't rule it a home run immediately I had to run the bases to score the run all while the outfielder was running into the wall hoping to get to the ball. Time to start my road to the show. Barack Obama is in the audio part of the game. So if you want your created player to be called Barack Obama by the announcers you can.
  23. http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/pre...jsp&c_id=la So the Dodgers are doing 11 games for free too? What others teams are doing this?
  24. kev211 replied to Soxpranos's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Mar 4, 2009 -> 06:03 PM) MLB2k9 > MLB The Show '09. Sorry for you if you believe that. It's really not even close.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.