Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Dec 2, 2008 -> 04:58 PM) Can anyone confirm? I also got this message
  2. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    True The person below me uses AT&T for their cell phone service.
  3. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (CubKilla @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 10:23 AM) I'm surprised people still watch this show. Everyone I know that was REALLY into it abandoned this sinking ship a long time ago. Thats unfortunate they went through a low point during season 2, but I am glad I stuck with it because it is the best show on television.
  4. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    True The person below me is using firefox to read this.
  5. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
  6. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 01:44 PM) Never made it to 80's night. pregamed too hard?
  7. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Nov 12, 2008 -> 01:36 PM) Over Charlie Manuel? Not sure I understand this vote. They vote before the playoffs
  8. http://www.palinaspresident.com/ So much better this way
  9. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 07:08 PM) corrected. I made a typo. Thanks for making me happy for nothing lol
  10. Voted at Illinois State waited for about 45 minutes. Voted on paper ballots.
  11. Voted for Obama, Durbin, Halvorson in the 11th district of Illinois
  12. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 02:14 PM) Heroes has been really awful this season, dontcha think? I like it so far
  13. kev211 replied to DABearSoX's topic in How Does That Work?
    Its back and listed as JS/Downloader-AUD
  14. QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 08:41 PM) How about blank for Shoeless Joe Jackson, I only say that because Ty Cobb has a name in Detroit but no number next to it. Obviously 35 will be retired first. I don't think they can retire a number for jackson unless he get reinstated.
  15. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 12:01 PM) It just lists the total text messages. I've tried "Stop" and "End" as commands, but that hasn't worked. I'm not getting charged, but sometimes I like to sleep late and the "ding" of a text message waked me up. I'm an old man, don't be messin' with my sleep. try sending it help, and see what happens
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 7, 2008 -> 08:30 PM) Too bad SNL is off this week. A lot of material. There is a Live episode this Thursday I thought?
  17. kev211 replied to Felix's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    http://proxy.espn.go.com/mobile/products/product?id=3304147
  18. But I thought this was just a mental recession?
  19. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 04:46 PM) Ok, so I hope this isnt a spoiler, but I still didnt entirely get how Sylar takes the other heroes powers. And it was weird seeing Claire awake during it. Sylar can look at things and know how they work(with the clocks), so he looked at her brain and was able to see how her power worked. I still don't know how he got his brain to do it though. Claire was awake because she cannot feel pain now. It looked like she passed out at the end though until she healed her head back on after Sylar put it there. What we learned is Sylar does not take the power he copies it. The others just died because they could not heal themselves and would bleed to death.
  20. QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 07:46 PM) I text 'White Sox' to 65246 for in inning updates. The ESPN one sends you a message every time there is a scoring play.
  21. http://proxy.espn.go.com/mobile/products/product?id=3304147 That's what I use
  22. They just turn it on tomorrow. October 21 is when they actually start colliding the particles, so we got about a month and half to live
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 09:19 PM) So this interview on CNN with this Hillary supporter....um, yeah. The fact she got a 5 minute interview in ridiculous. The fact that she is a "huge" democrat and might not vote for anyone is ridiculous. I can understand the independents that jumped on Hillary's bandwagon not voting for obama, but not the "huge" democrats.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.