Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yoan to 3rd is definitely an option if they land BH.
  2. I have always thought that if we add one of the superstars, then we probably dip into the Tier B and Tier C guys a bit more. I see a near zero chance that we add both superstars. In the case of Machado, I think we add another SP and maybe another OF. If it is Harper, we look for a 3B and an SP for sure.
  3. TV deal dollars won't kick in until next season, just FYI.
  4. Getting one isn't likely. Getting both is lol.
  5. Not unless I got a big timer back.
  6. The post I quoted was Machado, Keuchel, and Pollock
  7. There is still some pretty decent holes there, but still I think the 60-70 million needed to do that would be the immediate problem.
  8. Or at least not draw attention to yourself after you re-registered
  9. Unless you would like to join him, you should probably keep personal attacks off of the board.
  10. Punctuation is your friend. Well maybe not yours specifically, but you should get to know him.
  11. Kane is an all-star, Toews is in the final vote.
  12. Sadly if Bryce ends up here, Nicky will a Knight by May 1 when Eloy debuts.
  13. Every time the Phillies spend, I feel better about life.
  14. Only the Padres/Rangers have more.
  15. Interesting that RH hinted that Marco doesn't sound super excited about this July class. At least not excited enough to need to add money to pay for players.
  16. What in the wild, wild, world of sports has Caulfield gone minature for?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.