Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. All right I did go back and add the newest blogs and updated Mr Cheat's spot. http://whitesox.blogspot.com/
  2. Pauly needs to try to work the ball into right center. He is trying to jump on everything, but is pulling everything just foul. If he lays back a little he will be fine.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 4, 2005 -> 10:13 AM) is that what goes on in those bathrooms??? Trust me when I say, don't sit down in the bathroom.
  4. southsider2k5 replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(mreye @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:48 AM) Yeah, he got a nice nap in. Me---> :sleep
  5. Opening Day section 106 2-1 win vs Cleveland
  6. It'll be interesting to see if they do it. Really before they annouced they were getting rid of it, no one cared about the 30 year. All of the volume has been in the 5 and 10 years for a while now.
  7. southsider2k5 replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:43 AM) LMAO. I bet that was a long train ride home that night. Thank God the South Shore has bathrooms
  8. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:42 AM) 1st pitch to Sweeney needs to be a high and tight fastball. He is their offense, stop him and they're done. Freddy needs to have a dominant game and keep the ball IN the park. No doubt about. If he doesn't have dirt on his uni after his first AB, I will be pissed.
  9. Boy is it going to get fun as all of this ethics stuff pours out. http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view...articleid=81533
  10. The 9:30 am released report on Crude inventories was good for us consumers as well. Inventories were up 2.6 million barrels, which instantly pushed down the price of crude down about $1 a barrel on the futures markets. Stocks also liked the number as they staged a mini-rally extending their gains. In real time prices are right at $49 a barrel, which would be great to hold under $50 for the mindset.
  11. We have a whole thread about this pinned right up above here... Also I have most sites I could find linked up from here NEVER MIND, the thread got unpinned. http://whitesox.blogspot.com/ And finally welcome to Soxtalk
  12. http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/05/0...rest/index.html
  13. Wow, I wonder if that does it for 2005?
  14. http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../505040429/1075
  15. QUOTE(Steff @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:46 AM) All day and all night. There were a few really good ones of Joe.. I'm sure some will get snapped this weekend..
  16. QUOTE(Steff @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:39 AM) Did ya see Wilkins with the shirt on his head.. LMAO.. that was an absolutely hysterical trip!! I wonder how many beers that took
  17. QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ May 4, 2005 -> 02:20 AM) I'm betting Jesus... ...cmon Jesus... Kiss up
  18. QUOTE(Steff @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:36 AM) Wow.. I know a lot of people who sent in their pics. Yeah, I noticed a lot as well.
  19. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:11 AM) That WCRRemix site made a new Sox one.... http://photos.imageevent.com/dreamkast/mlbb/fed.chisox.jpg That is sweet!
  20. QUOTE(Spiff @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:33 AM) Well it could be worse; it could be your girlfriend and some other guy. And Ribbie and Rhubarb
  21. QUOTE(ptatc @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:29 AM) I LUUUUV Ricobene's mmmm Breaded Steak with Motz...
  22. QUOTE(Texsox @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:15 AM) The Bears draw fans in worse weather. [stir, stir]
  23. QUOTE(Texsox @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:13 AM) Am I the only one that thinks Mr. Jay Mariotti would be perfect? Yep, only me I am sure Jay agrees with you... Unless my theory is true and you are in fact one Jay Mariotti...
  24. southsider2k5 replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(mreye @ May 4, 2005 -> 08:15 AM) Not by choice. Only because she won't let you. Why do you think she got knocked up?
  25. QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ May 3, 2005 -> 10:50 PM) Yes it is the same injury Too Bad for Bull I take it he is going to be out for a while now?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.