kruk called us out.

doUrememberwhen

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also said the Sox play bad defense and aren't exciting to watch.

If you don't watch the Sox play you really shouldn't talk about them because none of these people especially Kruk know what the f*** they're talking about.

And obviously he didn't hall his fat ass into the upper 30's with winds off of the lake either. He might be easier to listen to challenge someone if he didn't quit in the middle of the season, and the middle of a game for that matter, because his batting average was at a pretty round number.

:fyou John Kruk. Try Atkins.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 3, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)

If you don't watch the Sox play you really shouldn't talk about them because none of these people especially Kruk know what the f*** they're talking about.

He actually said they are exciting to watch but we played bad defense and then mumbled something about pitching.

QUOTE(doUrememberwhen @ May 3, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
On baseball tonight commented on the lack of attendance tonight.  Obviously he didn't see who we were playin.

f*** that fat son of a b****. Its 42 degrees out there dammit. I know he has plenty of insulation on his fat f***ing frame so I guess cold doesn't bother him.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 3, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
f*** that fat son of a b****.  Its 42 degrees out there dammit.  I know he has plenty of insulation on his fat f***ing frame so I guess cold doesn't bother him.

that's called blubber

QUOTE(doUrememberwhen @ May 4, 2005 -> 02:34 AM)
On baseball tonight commented on the lack of attendance tonight.  Obviously he didn't see who we were playin.

I think our defense is really good, just had 2 really bad games, and our attendence was kind of sad today but to be fair like Kruk said it was against the royals and unless its perfect weather people dont want to see the royals.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 4, 2005 -> 02:36 AM)

Actually, he said they're exciting to watch.

Actually he took note of the condition and took note of who they were playing. He said, "I understand it's 42 degrees in Chicago and that they are playing the KC Royals, but god, show up. You have a 1st place team and something exciting to watch."

I agree with him. We finally have a winning team which so many people complained as the main reason why they haven't showed up to games, and they are drawing less than last year so far. People show up. I didn't show up today, but I plan on showing up tommorow and the following game. Like I said, 60+games.