Game Thread 5-4-05 Sox .vs. Kansas Shitty

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:42 AM)
1st pitch to Sweeney needs to be a high and tight fastball. He is their offense, stop him and they're done. Freddy needs to have a dominant game and keep the ball IN the park.

No doubt about. If he doesn't have dirt on his uni after his first AB, I will be pissed.

Big game today if we're going to win the series. Tommorow = Greinke v. Contreras...don't really like the odds there. So let's get the series win by taking tonight's game! Go get 'em Garcia! :headbang

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 4, 2005 -> 05:52 AM)
Here's to seeing more ads on MLB.Tv with Tony Pena and the little girl talkin about Royals Baseball being about winning and fun.  ;)

"It's about the name on the front of the jersey."

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 4, 2005 -> 04:52 AM)
Here's to seeing more ads on MLB.Tv with Tony Pena and the little girl talkin about Royals Baseball being about winning and fun.  ;)

that poor little girl is going to grow up a bitter old lady who doesn't trust anyone. :gosox1:

Everytime I have to stop watching a game when the Sox are down, I come home turn on ESPN and they somehow come back and win..

Thats better than last year when I just expected the Loss, come home, and there it was.. This year I am expecting a comeback..

Time to take it to the Royals again... Freddy G :headbang :headbang

QUOTE(T R U @ May 4, 2005 -> 11:46 AM)
Everytime I have to stop watching a game when the Sox are down, I come home turn on ESPN and they somehow come back and win..

Thats better than last year when I just expected the Loss, come home, and there it was.. This year I am expecting a comeback..

Time to take it to the Royals again... Freddy G  :headbang  :headbang

I have that same problem.....though it isn't a problem...it's a very nice scenario whenever that happens. I don't like leaving the game frustrated though....but coming back and seeing that they won gets rid of that feeling. :bang

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 4, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
God it would be nice to get 20 wins by the 1st week of May. Lets do it tonight Sox. :gosox3:

hehehe.....nice if they are the first to all the tens...30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100?, 110?, 120?

:headbang :headbang :headbang

hope i didn't jinx 'em.....

i don't believe in jinxes.

Edited by TheBlackSox8

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
Sox are on CSN Plus, which for most people is CLTV.  Bulls are on CSN, and the Cubs are on CSN Plus 2, which is the Total Living Network, whatever the hell that is.

Was this the schedule before the season, or are they basing this on who they think will watch?

I only ask because I take some joy in the Cubs being on CSN Plus 2 while the Sox get CSN plus - a closer thing to a real network.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 4, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Was this the schedule before the season, or are they basing this on who they think will watch?

I only ask because I take some joy in the Cubs being on CSN Plus 2 while the Sox get CSN plus - a closer thing to a real network.

The Bulls bumped both teams. Orginally it was supposed to be the Sox on CSN, and the Cubs on CSN plus. The Bulls knocked each team back a channel.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2005 -> 06:50 PM)
The Bulls bumped both teams.  Orginally it was supposed to be the Sox on CSN, and the Cubs on CSN plus.  The Bulls knocked each team back a channel.

Its dumb when the game is on CSN and TNT.... I dont care if Scottie Pippen is announcing because the game looks so much better on TNT... Also Steve Kerr is the Jordan sidekick :ph34r: