Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
White Sox Free Association Game
The Be Sharps
-
White Sox Free Association Game
Getting better all the time
- Miss America Drops Talent Spots
-
Miss America Drops Talent Spots
Tex, 5 times?
-
Another White Flag trade on the way?
And think back to the guys we traded. What did they all have in common? They were all going to be free agents in search of huge contracts. We have one guy who could fall in that category, and he is injured. Elo is the closest to this, and he isn't going anywhere.
-
Latest scoop on Mets-Bucs-Sox deal
This isn't going to happen. Both sides deny anything to do with Floyd is being done.
-
White Sox Free Association Game
Wrigley Field
-
White Sox Free Association Game
The coolest guy ever
-
White Sox Free Association Game
Coming soon SPAMALOT!!!
-
Women Arrested
I prefer good music and good shows, both of which I will see tonight!
-
Women Arrested
Show doesn't start until 10:30pm, Sox start at 6:05. Plenty of time for both BTW for anyone who is curious... Rich Hardesty Best known song is "I never wanna f***in see you again" Good times
-
Women Arrested
Nah, we are going out tonight to see Rich Hardesty at a bar down the street from us... I'll get PLENTY of beer then
-
Women Arrested
I see. I do know that you can pay $50k to do the samething on the South Shore. Mostly it is all just freight that does it.
-
Bye kids...
Stay safe! And bring us some wins for God's sake!!!! BTW I hope traffic is better than MIL
- Women Arrested
-
Latest scoop on Mets-Bucs-Sox deal
It is kinda funny to go back and read 100 posts of panic on something that never had a chance of happening.
-
The Group Hug thread
And as big
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
God no. They would be sued for neglegence in a heartbeat.
-
Women Arrested
Wow your trains suck. The South Shore line allows even alcohol. There's groups of us that all bring beer on certian days (usually Fridays) and get plowed on the train ride home.
-
The Group Hug thread
Oops... I thought that was Ribbie... Sorry
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
Personally it doesn't surprise me at all. As a matter of a fact if they DIDN'T it would surprise me. The point is the sterotype is out there of Cheney only working for Hali, but where is the stereotype the other way. I keep hearing that Republicans only pander to big business. But here is an example of a Democrat who wants to rewrite the tax code for his own personal gain, just like they are railing against the current administration for. And I work for a company that has no interest in what is best for its employees, neighborhood or the country as a whole. I work for a company whose single interest is profit. Nothing else.
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
You could just do the right thing, get upper deck tickets, and give away all of that money...
-
Public Aid
As the resident economist on board, the answer lays in what you believe your free time is worth. If it is worth a lot to you, then your threshhold will be a lot lower. If you are will to sacrifice your free time to get more stuff, then it would be way higher.
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
And now we know how she got the $195,000
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
A little tiny loophole in that plan to close tax breaks for corporations