Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Is Kenny done dealing?
The Sox have gotten their big deal out of the way early. I think they will make a move for another reliever, but a catcher might be harder to find, and therefore go unfilled. But don't forget it is typical KW form to fly under the radar and make his move.
-
ChiSoxfn hits 18,000 Mark
468 posts a day? Now that is some industrial strength spam
-
Anyone in the southern part of Cook now?
And judging by the current weather map, it looks like we will be in for a repeat today. I wonder if I am going to get to play in our last regular season softball game tonight or not???
-
How about upgrading 3rd B?
The guy in the upper left? Hmmm interesting.
-
Lays or Jays
Gash? Whitesoxin? Any of you guys try these before? Any other NWI posters on here?
-
Stat O the Day
I have also heard it said as 1/3, 1/3, and 1/3. I guess it all depends on who you listen to.
-
Mariotti Google Bomb
Good old Bridgeport Joe and RDivaldi. The two best posters left on ESPN.
-
Attention downtown Chicago workers
Hey for once it wasn't the evil misquoter at work. Yeah it is supposed to be threat. Somehow I missed that H on the keyboard.
-
Kris Benson
CNNSI write up on Benson
-
Attention downtown Chicago workers
Just because someone lacks basic economic skills doesn't mean you can keep them off of the streets. You cannot hold someone against their will, unless they are a treat or danger to others or themselves.
-
Attention downtown Chicago workers
Actually the mentally ill part is probably why he is on the streets. Unless they are a danger to others or themselves, you can't hold someone against their will. And i t could be a big reason that they are on the street is because they don't have the capacity to make a $2 decesion. Granted I am not saying that is why everyone is homeless. It could be anything from bad luck, to drug abuse, to not wanting to live by societies rules, to mental illness.
-
How do you deal with computer problems?
I saw the survey on CNBC. I am guessing you could reply to more than one answer?
-
How do you deal with computer problems?
Either that or pulling the scene out of office space on it...
-
ChiSoxfn hits 18,000 Mark
For once, I am innocent.
-
cheesy 80's songs
Hmmm I think one of us should be offering the other grape kool-aid right now
-
Stat O the Day
Boy I hope you are right
-
Sick of Registering for Sites???
So are you going to share the password and sign on or not????
-
cheesy 80's songs
[sez the guy quickly approaching 40]
-
Attention downtown Chicago workers
Keep in mind that these are DNC employees/volunteers who are soliciting donations, and not someone going into their local democratic HQ and making a donation. We are also talking about people who can be very easily manipulated(being the mentally ill part of it). If you tell someone who doesn't get it, that they need to give money or else something horrible will happen, they probably will. (not that I am saying that is what happened, I didn't hear the sales pitch to this particular person. Just that a person who doesn't have a full mental capacity is easier to manipulate)
-
cheesy 80's songs
It just hit me how many kids there are on here who can't remember a second of the 80's or might not have even been born in the 80s. Kinda makes me feel old
-
How do you deal with computer problems?
Rebooting is always a good first thing to do. Many many things are fixed by that.
-
How do you deal with computer problems?
96% reboot computer 65% call tech support 43% yell/curse at computer 17% pray
-
Kris Benson
Sure and if Kelly starts hitting his usual 91-93 get his ass back up here. Neal Cotts can go back to starting at AAA, because we won't need him up here. But until then, Kelly needs to come no where near here.
-
Stat O the Day
Found this on another board. The Sox are 17-17 against teams who are .500 or better. This is the records of other winning teams in the AL Anaheim 19-22 Boston 16-15 Minnesota 7-12 NYY 20-15 Oakland 20-20 Texas 16-14
-
Kris Benson
#1 roster moves aren't up to Ozzie #2 Wunsch is still on the DL, is just starting a rehab, and even when he did pitch earlier this year his fastball was topping out the 83-84 range.