southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
SoxTalk Question
Soxtalk is getting upgraded as soon as Kapkomet gets off of his ass and does it.
-
7/16/04 Game Thread
If only it were that easy. Oakland has the best record in baseball at home since 2001. The Sox are 1-14 in OAK since 2001. And the Sox are 8-39 out west since 2001.
-
Daniel Haigwood Named SAL Pitcher of the Week
So we have got some potential at the bottom of the minors.
-
7/16/04 Game Thread
Thank God the Royals are helping us out to the tune of 8-1.
-
Frank out for 2 months
I knew it. Frank doesn't just sort of injury himself. When he gets hurt, he makes sure it counts.
-
SoxTalk Question
All though I know for a fact he isn't going to be the first member on the new board...
-
Jose bashes Frank
Well we are no where near the 75 pages that this thread is supposed to go so have at it!!!
-
Turn signals
Yes always. And I always get s***ty with people who don't.
-
7/16/04 Game Thread
I guess that would make the bullpen the funky bunch?
-
Jose bashes Frank
You forget, I can cheat.
-
Jose bashes Frank
I don't care what the number is, I am betting over!
-
Jose bashes Frank
Espesially now that Jeckle has arrived. The arsonist is in the building!
-
2PM Hendry Press Conference
The problem is you can't believe a word that team saids about anything related to injuries. They have already lied plenty.
-
Jose bashes Frank
That's BS and you know it. :fyou :fyou
-
2PM Hendry Press Conference
That is pretty much what I was going to say. Without those 130-140 pitch outings last year, I doubt Prior's elbow blows up in the first place.
-
Jose bashes Frank
Where did I say that was OK?
-
Jose bashes Frank
First of all Jose shouldn't be taking this public. Second of all, unless Frank is recieving treatment somewhere specific, he should be with the team.
-
2PM Hendry Press Conference
Wow. I honestly feel awful for the kid, if that is what ends up happening. :fyou Dusty Baker
-
Steven Hawking
That's the thing that amazes me about this board. You can have a discussion on anything from masterbation, to showering, to video games, to Christianity, to Astrophysics, and anything in between, and there will be plenty of people who have interest in it.
-
Remember 9-11? Not these guys
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0715041wtc1.html
-
Why did Rowand sit?
Here's the splits. .365 ba vs LHP .261 ba vs RHP http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=6742
-
Why did Rowand sit?
Look at Rowands splits vs RH and LH pitchers. That will tell you everything.
-
Garland upset at umps last night
As soon as Oakland put up those 3 runs I went to bed. I knew with the s***ty ABs we were getting off of Harden that we wouldn't beat him, because we weren't working deep enough into counts to get him out of the game.
- Friends link Backstreet Boy
-
Better Team Next Season
I'd vote for the Lakers, just because Shaq can't seem to stay healthy anymore.