Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Montreal drew a grand total of 4001 last night. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=240504120
  2. We would not have signed Foulke. Period. There is no point in making the arugement that Foulke would have won us the division, as much as their is in saying Bonds, Tejada, Schilling, and Gagne would have won us the division, because they all had the same chances of being on this team, none. Foulke wasn't going to be here because he burned his bridges with management, and he wanted a big long extension. And you weren't just speaking of 2003, because you mentioned his 2004 stats and what the Red Sox were paying him.
  3. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4902332/
  4. You aren't understanding the arguement. Foulke wouldn't have resigned here. Getting Cotts and Koch for a one year rental is worth it. KW wouldn't have paid that much for a reliever, not to mention the length of the contract.
  5. Has anyone got his email address yet? I'd be curious to contact him.
  6. Yeah get your ass up here! That way you can see some first place baseball... wait a minute, I have just been handed a memo... The Rangers are in first place? That's bulls***. It can't be true.
  7. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    My favorite TV moms besides Marge, would have to be Lois on Malcom in the Middle and Kitty on That 70s Show.
  8. Actually Maggs was one of the few hitters I have been impressed with lately. Even with him not looking great, he has been making more of an effort to take the ball to right and RC. No one else is really doing that. Even Konerko who was succesful early this year trying to go the other way, has pretty much abandoned that.
  9. Well good morning to you too
  10. And the Indiana boundaries were changed before it became a state so that there would be access to Lake Michigan, and the vital shipping lanes it contained. Michigan City was in the Michigan territories before they were founded. Also Don't forget LAKE Michigan was named before the territory was. Michigan City was founded way before Indiana statehood. As a matter of a fact just east of MC is Bailey Homestead which was the first permanent house build by settlers in this general area. ( I guess the lake effect snows of Berrian County were too much ) As to blackouts, I miss zero Sox games a year. I get FSN, WGN, WCIU, and if the game is blacked out on ESPN because I live close enough to Chicago they are forced to put the game on another channel. The only way I don't see the Sox on TV, is if they aren't on at all. And finally as to legal jobs, I have no idea. I work in Chicago because jobs in trading are nonexsistant, unless you want to sell mutal funds and/or insurance.
  11. It was Roman, he changed his name right before the very end.
  12. If he punches as hard as he swings, my money is on Aboz.
  13. Rauch with 5 walks and no runs scored. Damn that looks like DuBose's line.
  14. In other words they are going to call MLB, get on their knees and beg. Hopefully it works out, because when there are 12,000 people in the part there is no need to confine the UDers.
  15. How would you feel about southsider's foot up your ass? Damn you people SOUTHSIDER IS CLEAN!!!! Give southsider the test, give it to southsider RIGHT NOW!!! Let southsider clear this up once and for all. SOUTHSIDER IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!! Southsider's records will never be broken.
  16. I LMAO during the thread too. Some guys just have a talent for making people laugh, a few even do it on purpose.
  17. I have the freebies from Soxfest, but I might upgrade. I will have to see how the money situation is. At worst we will definately tailgate.
  18. Once again, it isn't the Sox who came up with the 100 level policy. It was MLB leaning on the Sox after the KC debacle last year.
  19. That is what we are talking about. They are going to BBQ, and I know I am bringing some beer. It ought to be good times.
  20. Dransfeldt was gone even before this game started. Burke wasn't going down until a 5th starter was needed.
  21. If I Recall Correctly
  22. Hey AB, see if anyone is interested in a chat. That would be awesome. BTW it looks like I will see you if you are still coming up on the 15th.
  23. At least not in Chicago... Now Charlotte, that is a different story...
  24. Pauly busy watching the paint dry there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.