Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4892620/
  2. Have their been any HS PGs who have had any success?
  3. -0 coffee. I am off of caffine. -Dell 1.8 Gig standard basic equiptment-work/ 2.53 Gig Dell at home with all of the bells and whistles. -Connect with a T3 line through work/DSL at home -Long sleeve shirts at work-usually short sleeve at home -One window open to Soxtalk, 2-3 others open to other stuff.
  4. Hey I'm not on any post enhancing substances. You can test me anytime. I'm all natural. And you can print that BTW to be appropriate, this would need to be the longest thread in the history of Soxtalk.
  5. I turned them off
  6. Damn, this is more exciting than NASCAR!
  7. "we" don't want him run out of town, and neither do his teammates. Kenny Williams wants him gone. There isn't much more that needs to be said.
  8. Never heard of Landreau. Any info about him?
  9. I don't know. I think Apu agreeing with I4E is wilder than you and Nukey agreeing. Both are crazy, but I think one outweighs the other.
  10. Sure its called the Dan Ryan
  11. My early nomination for quote of the year From SideshowApu
  12. Actually what I saw was that it was in response for the assassination of Yassin.
  13. I wonder if the Jaime Burke era is already over? http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=fanb...nball&type=lgns
  14. Hey can you guys post NASCAR stuff in SL&P since it isn't a real sport anyway
  15. They said the big sway in the vote was after Hamas surrounded the car of a 8 month pregnant along with her 4 other kids and AK-47ed them to death.
  16. As a matter of a fact, here is the site http://www.parkboulevardchicago.com/about.html
  17. And there already plans out for the Condos and houses they are going to build at 35th and State.
  18. From Redandwhite on Moises Alou pissing on his hands to toughen them up..
  19. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4816579/
  20. Wow. Kinda makes my two error preformance Friday in softball seem not quite as bad
  21. I just don't see him fitting the roll. JMHO.
  22. I can't imagine anyone on this team doing that.
  23. Let me rephrase that. You will be telling your kids he is the best hitter you ever saw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.