Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
Nope you missed it like Aaron Rowand on a slider at the knees.
-
Blue Jays beating the Twinkies 6-1
I always root for BJ's
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
That was a lot of typing for someone who missed the whole point...
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
With that much outrage I guess I musta imagined everyone mocking Bush with pictures of chimps and making fun of Bush Jr etc... Spare me the outrage Seriously. If he isn't John Kerry-Heinz he doesn't get a $10 million loan to keep a campaign that had been languishing around 3rd place in Iowa, and can't make the attacks on Howard Dean that eroded his support to eventually nothing. John Kerry goes broke, and goes home. Heinz gets $10 million from his wives fortune.
-
Ozzie, shut up
It ain't easy being Brando, but it is even harder to argue with him
-
2004 Bears Draft Grade
I guess I'll just have to ban you then Wait what were we arguing about?
-
2004 Bears Draft Grade
I'll just wait til tommorrow
-
2004 Bears Draft Grade
Yeah, well I am going to delete the next 10 names created.
-
2004 Bears Draft Grade
So I voted A+ just to cancel your vote out. How does it feel to be marginalized
-
Ozzie/CLee
More likely he told him to sober up!
-
League 3 Thread
Does league 3 even exsist anymore
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
George Bush carries the surname that put him in the White House, George Bush. Without his daddy, he is working at a factory somewhere, drunk and high out of his mind.
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
It is a hard job to be seen as standing up to the Catholic Church and still be seen as a good Catholic. Someone is going to get pissed off, so he almost has to find some kind of a compromise, which will be seen as "victory" for the Catholic church. I like the Kerry-Heinz/ Heinz denotation, because if it wasn't for the $10 million loan that the Heinz ketchup/catsup fortune made to the Kerry campaign in Iowa, he goes broke, and doesn't get the nomination. (Why should Theresa be the only one to carry a surname, when it was her money that bailed HIM out?) I would have really liked to have seen Edwards win, so I could have someone other than Bush to vote for, in good conscious.
- Ozzie/CLee
-
Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
Sure there is a reason... none have run! Anyway, they are concentrating on the biblical interpretation that you can't repent sins that you knowingly and willingly continue to commit. Bush isn't Catholic, so I doubt it is an issue for him. Kerry-Heinz is the first major Catholic Presidential candititate since the real JFK. Anyway I was thinking it could have the opposite effect. The huge issue with Kennedy was could the Pope be the de facto President. If Americans think the Catholic Church could be running this country, there is no chance Kerry-Heinz gets elected.
-
Plight of the gypsies in New Europe
This is from today's Trib
-
The new $50 bill
- Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/16/...y.catholics.ap/- Inquiry into Israel's Use
LMAO, again.- What would have happened
We haven't resigned Maggs. He is in the last year of a long term deal for $14 mil.- This Date in Baseball
That was coming back from the strike.- Which QB taken in the draft
OK, I guess Jerry Angelo is posting here, because someone voted for Craig Krentzel.- Props To The New Rotating Banners!!
Great work as always Ian!- Viagra users' sperm short on firepower
Surfing Soxtalk all day long...- The mark of a winner
According to the Trib they have 4 wins in their last AB. Sac Fly Single Homer Walk - Catholics to deny JFK-H the sacrements