Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Nope you missed it like Aaron Rowand on a slider at the knees.
  2. That was a lot of typing for someone who missed the whole point...
  3. With that much outrage I guess I musta imagined everyone mocking Bush with pictures of chimps and making fun of Bush Jr etc... Spare me the outrage Seriously. If he isn't John Kerry-Heinz he doesn't get a $10 million loan to keep a campaign that had been languishing around 3rd place in Iowa, and can't make the attacks on Howard Dean that eroded his support to eventually nothing. John Kerry goes broke, and goes home. Heinz gets $10 million from his wives fortune.
  4. It ain't easy being Brando, but it is even harder to argue with him
  5. I guess I'll just have to ban you then Wait what were we arguing about?
  6. I'll just wait til tommorrow
  7. Yeah, well I am going to delete the next 10 names created.
  8. So I voted A+ just to cancel your vote out. How does it feel to be marginalized
  9. More likely he told him to sober up!
  10. Does league 3 even exsist anymore
  11. George Bush carries the surname that put him in the White House, George Bush. Without his daddy, he is working at a factory somewhere, drunk and high out of his mind.
  12. It is a hard job to be seen as standing up to the Catholic Church and still be seen as a good Catholic. Someone is going to get pissed off, so he almost has to find some kind of a compromise, which will be seen as "victory" for the Catholic church. I like the Kerry-Heinz/ Heinz denotation, because if it wasn't for the $10 million loan that the Heinz ketchup/catsup fortune made to the Kerry campaign in Iowa, he goes broke, and doesn't get the nomination. (Why should Theresa be the only one to carry a surname, when it was her money that bailed HIM out?) I would have really liked to have seen Edwards win, so I could have someone other than Bush to vote for, in good conscious.
  13. Well it was.
  14. Sure there is a reason... none have run! Anyway, they are concentrating on the biblical interpretation that you can't repent sins that you knowingly and willingly continue to commit. Bush isn't Catholic, so I doubt it is an issue for him. Kerry-Heinz is the first major Catholic Presidential candititate since the real JFK. Anyway I was thinking it could have the opposite effect. The huge issue with Kennedy was could the Pope be the de facto President. If Americans think the Catholic Church could be running this country, there is no chance Kerry-Heinz gets elected.
  15. This is from today's Trib
  16. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/16/...y.catholics.ap/
  17. We haven't resigned Maggs. He is in the last year of a long term deal for $14 mil.
  18. That was coming back from the strike.
  19. OK, I guess Jerry Angelo is posting here, because someone voted for Craig Krentzel.
  20. Great work as always Ian!
  21. Surfing Soxtalk all day long...
  22. According to the Trib they have 4 wins in their last AB. Sac Fly Single Homer Walk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.