Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Craig Krentzel, LMAO I went with Rivers out of spite to whiner Manning
  2. Texas would laugh us all of the way back to OHare if we tried to get Soriano for Lee. The Rangers need pitching BAD. It would take a lot of names to get Alfonzo, maybe even a Garland type guy, along with Cotts, Honel, Rauch etc.
  3. And can you imagine the first husband arguing with his wife who uses that as his rational to go to the nudey bar? "But honey, it is for Juniors education."
  4. Well in the Bears mock draft, Harris had already been off of the board. IIRC, this was also before the Thomas Jones signing right?
  5. I did read in the Trib today that Jared Payton has zero chance of coming to the Bears because of their logjam at RB. But there are about half a dozen teams that are interested in the guy.
  6. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...lliams_visits_2
  7. I would guess it is pretty accurate. The FBI has a case built against the guy, and I am guessing the only way he starts confessing all of the sudden, is if he saw overwhealming evidence against himself, and is trying to get a lighter sentence.
  8. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1789558
  9. No but the 6th floor almost had enough of me and my camera.
  10. Hey DBAHO, I countered you. Talk to me and let me know what you think.
  11. Are you insane? You want to trade Lee AND Wunsch for a guy who IN 3 SEASONS hasn't put up the numbers that Carlos did LAST YEAR!
  12. I don't know if anyone else has been out to see this, or has any interest in Chinese History, this is a must see exhibit. I went with my family on Sunday and had an excellent time. They have 22 Class A Cultural Tresures in the exhibit, including the 3rd biggest Jade carving known to mankind. Take the audio tour if you go, and also try to tag along with one of the volunteers/curators as you will learn a ton from them. We took 3 hours to get through the exhibition, and could have spent much more time taking it all in. Definate recommedation. Also as a note to anyone else interested. Upcoming exhibits in the Fall include Machuu Pichuu and Jackie Kennedy Onasis.
  13. Wow. In ST people were already trying to get Sweeney the starting job in CF. Now people are ready to say we rushed him? Come back in off of the ledge, seriously.
  14. Word is out that her name is involved in the BALCO/THG stuff.
  15. Or the talent they surrounded him with?
  16. Hell 13,400 is still about 4000 more than the Hawks draw...
  17. There is one way to stop Perez from blocking the bag, that is just as legal. Go in spikes first.
  18. Kotex-Boy thinks he is a "sporting independant"? Try a f***ing hypocrate. honestly I couldn't read anything past that point, because my eyes had rolled so far back into my head.
  19. That's what you get for watching people drive in circles for hours at a time.
  20. ditto. Trollery at is reachingist.
  21. And that is what happens when you melt down a team and start over. Everyone raved about how much talent the Indians had aquired and grown in their farm system. But if there is anything that we as Sox fans should have learned, it is the pitifully low rate at which potential turns into ML preformance. Hell, 2006 might be a pipedream, unless the Indians hit the free agent or trade markets.
  22. Call Hawk a homer if you like, but he is right on basically everything he said. -The ballpark food is the best of everywhere I have seen games. And I have been to over 10 ML parks. According to the rumors, the only place that competes with us is SEA. -Kotex-boy is a fraud. Was their ever a question of it? I applaud Hawk for standing up, and taking the attention back from him, and shining the spotlight on his Jason Blairesque "journalism" instead of letting him bash unanswered. -I would like to see Adkins take a game or two in Politte's role, just to see him in some pressure situations. The kid has certianly earned a shot at a bigger, more important role in the pen, but I don't know that I would throw him to closing right away. -And there is no doubt in my mind that the Sox will not be at AM1000 after their contract is up. It is all a matter of where they end up.
  23. It Stinks!
  24. And I totally agree with him. Who should he replace? To a man, every guy in that pen has been doing his job. Even Koch has only had one bad game, just like Marte and Takatsu.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.