Everything posted by caulfield12
-
Tristan Peters will wake up WED morning as the fourth best CFer in MLB by fWAR
145/150 GP We'll see when fWAR stats update in a few hours ... PCA M.Harris Pages Rafaela Peters 3.9 Jackson Merrill 3.6
-
Tristan Peters will wake up WED morning as the fourth best CFer in MLB by fWAR
“It was a very good at-bat by a good player,” said Gavin Williams. “I was counting the number of pitches at one point, then I just stopped counting. “Those at-bats are frustrating. Props to him for the way he did that.” Said Peters, “I felt like I was up there for an hour. I was exhausted. After like eight pitches, I was like, ‘OK, this is getting pretty long.’” Third longest mlb at-bat since 2000...longest since 2020 (It tied for the fifth-most pitches in a plate appearance since they were first tracked in 1988, according to MLB.com’s Sarah Langs. Peters’ plate appearance also matched Adam Kennedy for the most pitches in a walk, accomplished on June 10, 2004, for the Angels against the Brewers, and it was the longest in the Majors this season.) "That was probably one of the best feelings ever,” said Peters (about realizing he'd been hit in the helmet by the throw) Lowe said Peters did a good job of “getting to where he needed to get. I hit him right in the head. I’m pretty sure if I don’t hit him in the head, I hit (shortstop Brayan) Rocchio right in the chest and we have a chance to get two outs." msn.com
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
tigers win Toronto falls to 75-76 3 GB in loss column
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
please God no for the Quad City River Bandits okay
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
tigers great job walking leadoff guy ahead by one in ninth Ofc guerrero up next struck out one down
-
And that's a "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back" White Sox winner!
gotta help him avoid K record as well as below .200 finish
-
And that's a "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back" White Sox winner!
6-6 to 83-79 CLE needs 8-3 to pass, 7-5 would result in a loss by tiebreaker
- Sox win!
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
right CLE would have to finish one game ahead and now two back in loss column evens out with CLE off Thurs and Sox vs Detroit both teams will have 9 lafter through final weekend hosting Rockies Toronto just made a huge error letting Tigers back in front throwing error on Varland two more outs first and second
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Not watching Mune Kolson and Braden limp to the finish line or every single Castillo appearance
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
thank god for Tristan Peters psychologically the entire completion of the game changed there
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Toronto Detroit tied to the 9th
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
let's try not to have to use Taylor or Hudson for once
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Launch Kolson Braden into space Mune at least still figuring out multiple ways to get on base
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
208 ks Dunn 222 Okamoto now leading Murakami by 2 homers, 33-31, for Japanese rookie mlb mark
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Vargas will get 30 30 at this rate
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
you need Smith Kay Fedde Newcomb Hicks to protect Castillo on WED then going into Detroit start Thurs damn it Tigers
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Colorado turned over the wrong shoulder from the start and drifted on it ball was sliced to his right
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
get him off the field!!!!!
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
Braden hardly any better
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
AZ AZ AZ
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
start shouting two hands like freaking Little League no way Kolson can start the next two games I don't care if you have to play Eddie Gaedel/Acuna
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
there's no point watched ng another game if they lose this after that type of nonchalant play had plenty of time to get underneath it and tried to style it
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
if this was the Twins that error would lead to a massive comeback we shall see just ridiculous Harrelson would be stone silent for about 15-20 mins at least
-
9/14 GT - White Sox @ Guardians (5:40pm CT)
pull his ass off the field now