chw42
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Everything posted by chw42
-
Official NBA 22-23
He outplayed Vuc just last week. He was still playing decent bench minutes for the Raptors.
-
Official NBA 22-23
Thad Young waived...seems like the Bulls could really use him actually.
-
Official NBA 22-23
They've been sitting on their hands for 3 straight years at the deadline. Unbelievable really.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I remember when Kimbrel came into camp barely throwing 90. He still ended up throwing at least 94 when he started the season with the Dodgers.
-
Official NBA 22-23
The team is fun when they're playing at their best. The problem is that they're extremely inconsistent and no team in the NBA can play with that type of intensity every night.
-
Official NBA 22-23
Now AKME isn't trading anyone...
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
If I'm the Bears and I really want Caleb, I'm not trading down unless Washington coughs up #2, next year's first, Payne or Allen, and their 2nd rounder. If they want Williams that badly, they gotta pay big time.
-
Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
You're telling me a guy who hit 3 homers in 1600 PAs doesn't care about power?
-
Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
Watching his highlights, he actually reminds me a lot of Eaton.
-
Official NBA 22-23
It could very well be that those Detroit trade rumors were getting too real and LaVine and Klutch said he's not gonna go play in Detroit.
-
Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
He's also a BABIP merchant. Crazy high BABIP at every stop, including his time in the majors last year. We're definitely getting a Fletcher/Pillar platoon next year.
-
Official NBA 22-23
Bulls definitely aren't trading Zach now...he's out for the season with foot surgery.
-
Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
I just thought since he was short and David Fletcher's brother that he'd have no pop, but he actually does have ok power.
-
Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
Did we just get the OF version of Nick Madrigal?
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I mean if Kliff and Williams are that tight and the Bears wanted Williams, then they would have hired Kliff.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
The same fans who clamored for Hanie are the ones who don't want the Bears to draft Williams.
-
Official NBA 22-23
I think I'm firmly in the you don't trade LaVine for scraps camp. If you trade anyone, you trade an expiring like DeRozan. LaVine won't fetch you his true value and I don't think the issue is LaVine alone. It's the fact that he and DeRozan do not work together. That was one of my main concerns when the Bulls went out and signed DeRozan in 2021. I don't think the relationship between Zach and the Bulls is unfixable. You can try to make it work when he's the main option again. Trading him just to get his contract off the books is incredibly poor asset management. His trade value really can't get much lower than it is now, you might as well keep him and try to trade the pieces that can actually get you some value back.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I think there's also a subset of the fanbase that really wants the Bears to keep Fields, so the idea that Williams doesn't want to be here is something they want to be true.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
He also changed his IG picture to him as a kid wearing a shirt with a bear on it.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
Was his source Wesley Steinberg? lmao
-
Official NBA 22-23
Not trying to trade 1 of DeRozan or LaVine is front office malpractice. They don't work together at all.
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I don't hate the Chiefs, but the whining from earlier in the year really rubbed me the wrong way. They already get a lot of favorable calls, but they had the nerve to throw a fit over a correct offsides call. Plus they're in the Superbowl all the time, so I get why people would have Chiefs fatigue. Throw in Taylor Swift being a polarizing figure to football fans and I can definitely see why people would root against them.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Topa is 32 and is a reliever.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Posts rumor...proceeds to say he dreamt it up. Who the hell does that?
-
2023-24 NFL Season Thread
I thought Lamar played a lot like Fields yesterday lol. But a bad Lamar game is like a pretty good Fields game. The meta defense against mobile QBs is to stay in your gaps and not necessarily try to sack them, but keep them in the pocket and cut off their escape lanes. Seems like that strategy is working pretty well.