Everything posted by chw42
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Milwaukee has adjusted...the Bulls gotta adapt.
- GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC
-
TA suspended one game, will appeal.
MLB just loves suspending TA while not suspending others for similar stuff.
-
Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
You'd think he would just play Engel in CF if that was the case.
-
TLR 2022 Thread
I'm not sure. I listened to Jim on 670 after these conspiracy posts and didn't really take anything away from it that seemed like a conspiracy.
-
Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
- TLR 2022 Thread
There might be some behind the scenes stuff going on between Hahn and TLR.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
The Sox didn't put Robert on the IL yet even with Pollock back, so that may be a good sign?- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
I can see TLR running Pollock in CF cause he's played there in the past before. Little does he know, Pollock is almost 35. If anybody needs to be babied like TLR babied the team yesterday, it's Pollock.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
Allen Thomas did. He was the director of strength and conditioning.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
So for the time being Engel will probably play CF full time with Pollock in RF. I bet Leury will get reps in CF as well. Haseley will probably play more than he should too.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
Yeah it's in the same area.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
There are grades to strains. It's probably a grade 1 or maybe even less than that.- Luis Robert mild groin strain, status TBD
Shouldn't be out for more than the weekend, I hope. Edit: I read up on this. It'll depend on the severity of the strain, but I wouldn't be surprised if they IL him. - TLR 2022 Thread