Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. You're protected when your car crashes. Alonso's car flipped 3 times and he still ended up ok and ready to play. Had Tatis flipped over 3 times while on his bike, he'd be lucky to just have a broken wrist.
  2. If that hobby interfered with my ability to do my work, then yes.
  3. If you're the Padres, how do you let this man ride his motorcycle and get into accidents when you have 300 million $ invested into him?
  4. That looks like the Samardzija trade all over again.
  5. I would be kinda pissed if I'm a Braves fan. Olson's good, but they gave up a ton for him when all Freeman would have cost is money.
  6. Wow that's a lot. Pache isn't the prospect he once was, but that's 3 top 10 prospects from the Braves system.
  7. That guy has 6 k followers and isn't verified. I'd believe Murray over them.
  8. A lot of projections had Suzuki around the $10 million a year range. If he's getting almost $15 million a year, then Conforto is probably getting $20 million/year.
  9. I think this is the first real big domino to fall that will open the floodgates for position player signings.
  10. Torres makes no sense for the A's though. They're not looking for guys in their arb years.
  11. Freeman to the Dodgers?
  12. I think the Yankees would be ok with Rizzo at 1B. It all really depends on where Freeman signs. If Freeman signs with LA, I can see Atlanta ending up with Olson. If Freeman re-signs with ATL, the Dodgers probably end up with Olson.
  13. But if he bombs, they gotta pay him another $22 million.
  14. lol that did come across my mind.
  15. Tatis avoids surgeries like Kyrie avoids the vaccine.
  16. lmao he clearly reads this board
  17. This will probably be the case for everyone. Blame it on MLB for cutting spring training in half.
  18. This team has never been all that smart in terms of resource allocation. If we really spend $30 million on some utility guys and relievers and call it a day, it would be an absolute disaster.
  19. Kelly's lucky he didn't have to miss 6 months. His injury was in mid October. Even in the worst case scenario he should be back by mid April.
  20. If the Twins manage to get Story and pry Montas away from the A's, they're probably gonna end up finishing 2nd in the division. We currently have an 11 WAR edge on them, getting those 2 probably halves that edge.
  21. I hope Katz likes him and thinks he has a fix, cause I don't really get the appeal otherwise.
  22. I'd be pissed too. If he really hurt it during the bike crash from December and hasn't bothered to have surgery on it till now, it's a massive fuck up.
  23. Hahn said pitching depth was priority #1, then they go and spend $3 million on a guy who had a ERA near 6 last year. If that's a sign of things to come, we're definitely not getting Conforto.
  24. We gave him $3 million? I'm not exactly sure what we see in him, but this guy was DFA'd by Philly last year.
  25. I wonder when he broke it. You have to wonder if not having access to team doctors affected his return timeline.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.