Everything posted by chw42
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
What happens if Cano gets caught for PEDs again? Isn't he banned for life?
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
The problem I see with a trade for McNeil is that the Mets are in win-now mode but want to avoid the highest CBT threshold and want to trade for pitching. Kimbrel makes $13.5 million more next year and he's probably the only pitcher we have available to trade that can help the Mets. It makes sense for the Sox, but I'm not sure we have what the Mets want.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Yeah you don't say that about a guy making $16 million that you could be stuck with.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Ewwww
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
That's Portillo's hamburger
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Home town discount.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Nah that whole thing was just about some rats. lol
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
If Hahn can somehow work a trade around Kimbrel for McNeil, I'll stop complaining about the Kimbrel deal.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Jeff McNeil?
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Bryant would be the biggest gut punch.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
IIRC, the wi-fi on the cruises are ass. At least that was the case 3 years ago when I went. Could be different now, but who knows.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
I know, I was trying to justify why they're probably not going after Correa after this signing.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Are they planning to play Hoerner in the OF then? Shouldn't Madrigal be back too at the start of the season? I don't think they're getting Correa.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
At least they didn't get roped along all off-season only to get Manny Machado's friends and relatives. It could be a lot worse.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Simmons' deal is only $4 million. I don't think they're gonna pay him that to play 2B when they have Hoerner and Madrigal.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Have fun. I hope you don't have to pay for wifi on the cruise to see what the Sox do.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
I gotta admit, it's gotta be aggravating to think you're signing Correa, but you actually end up with Simmons.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
No Correa for the Cubs.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
He probably preferred staying in LA.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
To his credit, he was right about it from the start.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
- Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
I think this was always going to happen, especially with the shortened schedule this year and the possible double headers. I have a hard time believing this team is going to let $18 million sit in the bullpen.- 2021-22 NBA Thread
Caruso listed as questionable for the game tomorrow.- Rodon to SF, 2 years, $44 million (opt out after year 1)
- Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Unfortunately, the team already started shortening the window when they decided to trade for Kimbrel last year. - Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin