Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. If he can get through five giving up two that’s a huge fucking win.
  2. Lol...yeah, I’m in bad shape and rotating between MLBTV and Soxtalk, so definitely behind the curve a bit.
  3. Cease is starting to get his swagger.
  4. All-Star McCann drives in Abreu! Fuck he’s!!
  5. All-Star Abreu with a double! Suck on that Ron!
  6. I feel ya, something fun about drinking alone but with a bunch of strangers at an airport bar. Also, I blame @fathom for jinxing Cease in the 1st!
  7. Yeah, I’m super pumped. And I literally got to the economy lot at 12:50 and didn’t think I’d make first pitch, but thankfully I was able to take a shuttle, get through security, and make it to a bar in ~15 minutes. Gotta love the Nashville airport.
  8. Heading back to Chicago for the 4th but my flight isn’t until 4pm. Perfect window to catch the game and have a few too many drinks.
  9. I’m taking off early today, heading to the airport, and getting absolutely smashed at a bar while watching Cease dominate these Tigers! Can’t fucking wait!!
  10. The last thing Hahn wants to do is bring more attention to the worst trade he’s ever made. The fact that he’s willing to go back to the Tatis well shows he’s willing to the organization over his own ego. How anyone could rip him for signing Tatis’ relatives is absolutely nuts to me.
  11. You have absolutely zero proof that the Sox signed Yolbert to replace Sanchez and have simply constructed a narrative to support your negative outlook on all things White Sox (see your commentary on the Tatis-related signings above). Also, there is zero chance Yolbert is on the Sox next year. My guess is he starts next year in High A and finishes in AA if things go well. We’re talking about a 22 year that hasn’t played in a year and OPS’ed below .600 in the Cuban League when he last did. This kid is a project with some interesting tools, but will need a couple years of development (especially with the bat) before he’s ready for the show. His addition literally has nothing to do with Yolmer or our current major league needs and is all about adding more middle infield depth to the system.
  12. What in the world would signing Logan Morrison accomplish this year?
  13. Jesus dude, do you do anything but whine?
  14. It’s probably tax related, just like when we signed Robert.
  15. There is literally no chance Collins is moved anywhere by August 1st, unless he gets optioned back to Charlotte.
  16. Oh I’m not suggesting we should get rid of him, just feels like he’s all of sudden being used more (including twice at DH) which seems a little odd to me. Maybe it’s just a function of Timmy’s injury and I’m overthinking it.
  17. Yeah, he won’t be getting past Kanny this year.
  18. I think it’s pretty clear the Sox see more upside in Yogurt than simply being the next Yolmer Sanchez.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.