Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Yeah, there are definitely some plusses tonight even if the outcome ultimately sucks.
  2. Man this is embarrassing. I’ll watch this through to the end, but the pitching staff and Leury should feel like shit right now.
  3. Lol...hey Ray, which team is yours in the fantasy league?
  4. The only number that matters is wins. Don’t sweat his ERA going forward.
  5. Ok, I never want to see Leury in the infield again my lifetime.
  6. So true, baseball gods hate service time manipulation.
  7. I’ll give Ricky a lot of credit for using Bummer in an actual high leverage situation regardless of the inning.
  8. Woof...K’ing on a 90 MPH heater Tyler Clippard is never good.
  9. We badly need a run here. I think Robert jacks one this inning.
  10. Let’s not get into semantics Richie, I just want a base runner.
  11. Grandal needs to make up for those passed balls right here.
  12. I thought we traded Narvaez in the Colome trade? Mostly joking...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.