Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Rooting against the Sox
I love the Chicago White Sox baseball team, but I despise the organization that runs it top to bottom. These players wear the uniform, but I can't root for them. This whole culture and work ethic construct is a farce, and we all knew it was, yet they sold it to us as if it was going to work. Pedro is an utter joke, Getz is inept, and JR just doesnt give a f*** beyond counting the dollars coming in. I actively want this version of the White Sox to lose in embarrassing fashion every time out. Until there are more than a one or two interesting players on the roster worth a damn, opposed to the garbage they run out there every day, I want historical lows for the dopes running this thing. I know nothing changes until JR is gone, but being a laughingstock is everything they deserve.
-
White Sox bring Mike Clevinger back, pending physical
Peace out Soxtalk. I'm done with this fucking org.
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
-
4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT