Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Just because you're an idiot Pedro and don't know a good player from a horse's ass, doesn't mean you boss put together a good squad...
  2. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    The dumb has been taken to another level.
  3. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
  4. No maybe about it.
  5. Punting the near future in a desperate attempt to be better than last year in the now. Except they very well could be much worse.
  6. Crochet Soroka Fedde Who? Why?
  7. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
  8. Seats are available. Having something of quality to watch makes a difference.
  9. Fisher has done worse things, but JR wins through longevity. We've had 40+ years of suffering...
  10. Oh I have zero faith that this is going to go well, nor will I be surprised if they completely bungle his usage.
  11. The Sox org is allergic to using the term 'opener' but that's essentially what this will be. I still think this has more to do with desperately trying to pump fan interest and sell a few more OD tix than it does win a game or a pitcher's development as a starter. Best case scenario IMO is that he pitches well as an opener every 5 days and is flippable come the deadline.
  12. Hasn't started a game that counts since 2020, in college.
  13. Keeping Pedro, in house GM hire, 100 loss season. Such an inspiration this org is!
  14. Honestly, neither do I. We have a recent example of trying this exact same thing with one Michael Kopech and we all know how that turned out. Different players and different bodies, but not dissimilar situations. Building up his innings and not needing to count on him as a regular starter seems prudent. I want Crochet to succeed in a starting role, and I'm by no means an expert on this stuff, but this seems like the riskiest way to use his limited innings.
  15. We kinda knew there'd be a bullpen day in there pretty quick, but I don't think anyone thought it would be opening day! But to be completely fair, there are going to be quiet a few unplanned bullpen days all season long...
  16. That might be a stretch, even for Pedro. My hope is that we don't see him in Chicago at any point in 2024, or at least not until September at the earliest. I just don't want them rushing anyone looking for quick fixes for the big club.
  17. Oh I agree. I just want the org to chill on thoughts of rushing him up. Wins this year mean jack s%*#, let kids develop on their own timeline, not to fit into a desperate attempt to "contend" soon.
  18. Hopefully this will quash the talk of rushing him to the bigs this year. Let the kid earn his way up.
  19. Oh yeah, let's rush this kid to the majors. He looks TOTALLY ready...?‍♀️
  20. I don't see anyone tweeting from the game, so it looks like Gameday only.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.