Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Hubris was birthed in Baltimore didn’t you know?
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
- Cease To Padres per Passan
Which is probably the wrong approach. We still wouldn’t have a foundation to supplement an improved roster and we’d end up right back where we are now. The dopes in charge still haven’t learned that quick fixes don’t work and banking on everything going right never does.- Grade the Cease trade
It doesn’t feel like a franchise altering move in either direction. Probably could and should have had a better return, but it’s not Tatis level bad by any means. Underwhelming but not terrible. I’m more disappointed by the lack of high end talent than anything, even though I do like the Zavala pickup.- Cease To Padres per Passan
It might sound like me moving the goalposts, but looking at the return I’m convinced Getz was told to take the best pitching package he could get. Two near top 100 pitchers might be the best pitching offer made. I’m holding to that caveat because I still think Cease should have brought back at least one top 50 positional prospect.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Considering the return for an ace quality starter with 2 years left, don’t even entertain trading Robert for the next 2 years.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Properly develops and augments the roster with quality FA talent and doesn’t pound a dinosaur sized wedge into this roster right as they looked poised to be good.- Grade the Cease trade
C-- Cease To Padres per Passan
Eh. I think the return falls between what they were saying and what most of us were expecting. Neither can really dunk on the other over the outcome.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Getz had to have marching orders to get pitching. If multiple teams were hot after Cease, this is massively underwhelming.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I wouldn’t, but it doesn’t mean I’m pleased with this return.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Yup, same. Feels like 3 decent 2nd pieces and no real headliner.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Which is just dumb.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Still waiting for the return to meet the steep range- Cease To Padres per Passan
If it’s truly steep, I think we’ll all just be happy that it was.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Same!- Cease To Padres per Passan
At least he’d be flippable for a good return.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Heyman and Morosi have both confirmed. Gimme the names!- Cease To Padres per Passan
GIVE US THE DETAILS YOU MONSTERS- Cease To Padres per Passan
Multiple notable prospects ??- Cease To Padres per Passan
We Need Deets- Cease To Padres per Passan
Just came to post but had to make sure it wasn’t some fake version ?- 3/13 Sox @ Brewers
I'd be surprised if he doesn't.- ST Thread
Well s%*#. I still hate that DeJong will be the starting SS, and I doubt the offense carries over, but he's been far better with the bat than I thought.- ST Thread
I recall him hitting a homer the other day when he was DHing. The games I've seen him play he's been pretty brutal on both sides of the plate. Maybe the overall numbers say he's been better, IDK. - Cease To Padres per Passan