Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Sox A ball player engaged to a celebrity of sorts…
Real baseball can’t get here soon enough…
-
2/25 - Sox @ Diamondbacks
To be fair, this could be said about so many Sox moves and is hardly unique. I'm not defending the trade, but it is far too soon to make any declarative statements either way.
-
Sox select John Schriffen to be TV PbP announcer
Like vs love jumped out at me. Curious wording. Could be nothing, could be a veiled dig. Taken on its face it seems like a harmless tweet, but we know how much of a prick Stone is on social media. Hard not to read deeper into it.
-
Sox select John Schriffen to be TV PbP announcer
- 2024 Attendance Projection
If I go, I’m sure as hell not going for the home team.- Pirates now somehow have two deals bigger than Benintendi’s
I mean, who cares? Haven’t we already established that Jerry sucks?- Sox looking at building in South Loop
The fanbase, collectively, is trying to get revenge. The delusion is strong with this one... I've seen some wild statements on this site, but this might just take the cake.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Technically he's fine, but bland is kind IMO. Hoping he grows into the gig.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
More like following the mandate to talk up the team even if no one believes you.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Get those cheap seats now before they close the upper deck mid-season...- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Uh, this team isn't built to overcome a one running deficit over 9 innings...- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Hello Tim Elko!- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Meh. Pretty bland. Hopefully he grows on me.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
You'd think so the way Stone is singing his praises right now- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Expect to see a lot of that too...- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
They certainly received their talking points for the spring.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
CF wide shot looks awful- Sox looking at building in South Loop
The tone deaf jump from shiny new plans to give me my new playground or else was awfully quick. JR deserves every ounce of added bile.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
I am very pro new South Loop stadium, but goddamn do I not want JR to get one extra cent out of it. I know he will, but my loathe has only increased this week. It's a strange duality loving the team but hating the org and owner that runs it. I think the only way those of us that are for the new park will be totally happy is if JR & other investors foot the bill. And it's pretty much guaranteed that he won't. There will be negatives and downsides to a project of this scale. We just have to hope that this doesn't end up as another case of a billionaire owner getting even richer on the backs of working people.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Having lived in the South Loop when there was next to nothing as far as dining or nightlife, I believe it will be a draw, even on non game days. Printer's Row was the closest decent bar back then, and I had to trek to the northside or Wicker for better options most of the time. I don't think the detractors here really know just how few good options there are nearby.- West Coast White Sox: The Seattle Mariners and their 2024 season.
What are your thoughts on the Polanco trade? That one felt very KW-finally-gets-his-man to me. About the only move they made that intrigues me was bringing in Raley. But with all of the subtractions I struggle to see how they are much more than a .500 club, even with their stellar staff. Rangers and Astros aren't going anywhere, and its tough to squint and even see Wild Card contention.- 2024 Attendance Projection
I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't crack 1M. Even the most diehard among us will find better ways to spend their summer nights.- Nike Fanatics Jerseys
Just wait until you behold Robbie Ray's glorious ass is the new pants ?- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Yeah, it is totally believable and not at all surprising that he's taking this tactic, but no less insulting at the same time. As if we don't all know how he operates or that he's tried this move before. It's gross, and proves once again how out of touch he is.- Tim Anderson signs with MIA, 1Y/5M
- 2024 Attendance Projection