Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
ST Thread
- Grifol's pre-season opening thoughts...
Yup. I haven't watched a single minute of Bulls basketball this season and I zero interest in doing so until they give me a reason to tune back in. It's a sad state of affairs on Westside as on the Southside.- Grifol's pre-season opening thoughts...
And look how completely irrelevant both his teams are. Seems like there just might be a common denominator.- Grifol's pre-season opening thoughts...
Yes Pedro, there is a reason why you're here. It has little to do with your managerial acumen and more to do with who your boss is. Your boss's boss that is. There is also a reason why you are *still* here, and it has absolutely nothing to do with whether you ever earned a job in the first place. It's because your boss's predecessors fucked up this 40 man roster so royally that even the best manager in the game couldn't win with the train wreck left behind. You are still here only as a placeholder, and very likely as the scapegoat to appease angry fans when your utter incompetence shows out again and your team still looks like a clown show. You weren't fired after the 101 loss abomination you helmed in 2023 simply so your firing in 2024 can be sold as a righting of the ship next offseason.- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
When he's the talent "upgrade"...- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
Oh so did I. I can already seem myself loathing Maldonado with the same white hot disgust I had for Yas...- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
Less out-of-control-clown-car would be a welcome change. Too bad it won't impact the win column.- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
Um, yeah, about that.- San Francisco signs Jorge Soler to 3 year $42M deal
Which would be a disaster. I also question how flippable Soler would be on a 3 year deal. He wasn't exactly in high demand when he only cost teams money.- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
Same. While the pitching staff might end up near tops in homers allowed. Even with a better defense on paper this team will struggle to outscore the opposition on a daily basis.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
GASP. But where are all of the Royals fans going to park?!- Sox sign Corey Knebel and Dominic Leone to Minor League deals.
- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
A healthy and motivated Moncada could do wonders for this mess of a lineup. Here’s to hoping.- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
Moncada never fairs well in the 3 spot if memory serves. But with so few good options it probably doesn’t much matter how they are lined up. Bad rearranged is still bad.- Mlb.com Sox projected lineup and rotation is out
110 losses and the worst offense in the majors.- ST Thread
Oh goodie, more spring fluff articles...- Getz is operating differently and that's at least interesting
I can't say anything in your premise is flawed or wrong, it just feels a bit premature.- Cease To Padres per Passan
After their recent run of facepalm level tweets, this one does feel like a CYA graphic.- ST Thread
Left handed power? Sorry, I can't even type that with a straight face.- ST Thread
Is this an improvement over Rick Hahn's 10,000 words to say absolutely nothing? I honestly can't tell.- ST Thread
And even with no real money to spend, they still overpaid a bunch of hot garbage.- Yasmani Grandal to the Pirates
Because, White Sox?- Yasmani Grandal to the Pirates
$2.5M too much.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Lot B maybe. The others look pretty locked up whenever I go by.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Damn the Man, Save the Empire. Or something like that. - Grifol's pre-season opening thoughts...