Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
Dan Jennings
He has to be gone now. He's awful.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Pull Webb god dammit.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Melky won't do anything here.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
If Jennings comes into this game, we have no chance.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Sanchez looked like he was hurting there.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
I love Rodon. You could tell that he didn't have his best stuff out there but he battled and kept the Sox in the game. He's going to be a hell of a pitcher in a few years.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:56 PM) He's in there for his bat anyways, wait, what? LOL. He did hit a homer yesterday though.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
2 dinky hits. Ugh.
-
2015 MLB Draft
I just know that I want nothing to do with Brady Aiken at #8.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:43 PM) I think it's almost time to start Gordon at 2B more instead of Sanchez. Agreed. Let Beckham start until he stops hitting. You might as well try and let him play everyday with the way he's been hitting.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
The defense is always really horrible whenever Rodon is pitching. Not fair.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Avi should've had that. Ugh.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Chris Sale was unbelievable tonight.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Flowers showin' da haters that he's still got it.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Sale is dominating. I love it.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Great inning by Sale. Keep it up.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
That was clearly foul.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Flowers has got to go. He's killing this team.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 04:31 PM) Oh, I know. I was mocking the people that don't think it matters they win tonight. Oh ok. My sarcasm detector is broken, sorry.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 04:24 PM) https://twitter.com/ChiTribKane/status/606202043737325569 Abreu back, Sale on the mound. But it's not a must win. Yes it is.
-
2015 MLB Draft
QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 03:32 PM) no offense, it will be a waste of a #8 pick. a #8 for a closer where others can be used to fill in. this system has major holes that needs to be address, one of those holes is not for the pen nor closer of the future. It may be a waste. I was just responding to your post wondering what would happen if he couldn't make the transition to a starter. I'd much rather draft a starter than a reliever at #8 for sure. Jay is more risky in that aspect because we don't know how easily he'll make the transition from reliever to full time starter.
-
2015 MLB Draft
QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 03:06 PM) the unknown factor is, can Jay make it as a starter or not? I'm not sure. Worst case scenario is that you can turn him into a power reliever type (aka Andrew Miller).
-
2015 MLB Draft
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 02:42 PM) The chances of that are as good as the Cubs World Series record since 1909. That's what I figured. I'd take the best pitcher available regardless of which arm they throw with, I just don't know if the Sox plan to do the same thing.
-
2015 MLB Draft
If Jay was still there for the Sox at #8, would they not take him just because they would prefer a right handed starter? I mean they already have Sale, Q, and Rodon long term, and I'm not sure that they'd want another lefty in the rotation.
-
White Sox @ Rangers - 6/3/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN
Any game with Chris Sale pitching is a must watch game. I don't really like hockey anyway. I can barely follow the puck on the TV lol.