Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OmarComing25

Forum Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OmarComing25

  1. QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 07:27 PM) What you want for Shark? This is a win-win. If we hold on here, and the Phillies win, then we're only 0.5 GB of Toronto. At that point if we're giving them Shark they better pay out the ass for him.
  2. 3-2 Phillies now. Don't stop now.
  3. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 07:13 PM) You know things are going well when Avi Garcia walks. Except that he didn't, Soto did.
  4. It's amazing how much I like watching Soto at the plate compared to Flowers. I wish he was more durable and a viable starting candidate.
  5. 6th straight multi-hit game for Melky.
  6. Seriously Greg give it a rest with the beard already.
  7. Melky's OPS now up to .695, his overall numbers are creeping up to respectability.
  8. We can't get De Aza out.
  9. I know Miley has not been great this year but his FIP was under 4.00 coming into today and he's only given up one run his last two starts.
  10. QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 06:41 PM) Toronto scout has to be thinking "oh s***." Let's go Phillies.
  11. The only out so far was a bulls*** strike three call. This is awesome.
  12. f*** yes scoring runs in the first inning is fun!
  13. Remember when Melky had only 2 extra base hits for the longest time to start the year? Now he's getting them every game it seems like.
  14. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 06:31 PM) Eaton strike 3 call was 3 inches outside. Wow Yeah that wasn't even kind of close.
  15. QUOTE (oldsox @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 03:31 PM) That's too much. Rockies don't need Micah. Their GM said today that no one is beating down their door for Cargo. I bet they would take just Adams for him. Tough call. It's not a tough call. Don't give up Adams, it's that simple.
  16. QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 02:54 PM) Zobrist isn't a rental What do you mean? He's a free agent after this season.
  17. Never thought I would ever post this a month ago, but I really wish Sanchez was in the lineup.
  18. No chance in hell the Dodgers give up both Seager and Urias in a deal that doesn't bring back Mike Trout.
  19. Just looked up Santiago's stats and he consistently outperforms his FIP. Is there an explanation there? I understand how Buehrle or Chris Young does it, but what's different about Santiago?
  20. I'm not familiar with the Royals' system. They just gave up 5 arms for Cueto and Zobrist. What kind of pitching do they have left on the farm?
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 01:22 PM) I f***ing hate Boston. No you can't have Chris Sale. Stop asking. It's a god damn broken record at this point. Good f***ing lord, let's sweep them.
  22. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 01:20 PM) One of Ethier / Crawford will be a White Sox. Who do we give up?
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2015 -> 01:12 PM) Jay Bruce for Montas, Avi Garcia and Andre Wheeler What's the story on Wheeler? I'd do this trade, I'm not sure the Reds do it though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.